Chapter 32

Zoya's POV

Now everyone was here. By everyone I mean every single Rammos that was expected to be here and it was now the same Saturday Dillan and I were going on our date.

I remember him saying that we were going to his apartment.

I was getting ready for my date with the help of Vanessa my older cousin by one year doing my make up. She promised me that she'd keep it simple but still wouldn't let me  monitor her.

Cole was sitting on my bed while typing away on my phone.

"Dillan's arriving in 5minutes" he said. "Should I cancel because Vanessa doesn't look like she'd be done any time soon" he added and Vaness took the hair brushes and aimed it him but he caught it and laid it back on the bed.

"I'm done" she said making me turn and face the mirror. To say I looked nice was an understatement I looked gorgeous. "Oh my god. I should marry you" said Cole as he got on the bed.

I laughed at him and thanked Vanessa. "Okay don't you dare get pregnant  and don't forget your purse" said Cole while he handed my purse to me. "Jesus Cole she's 19 for goodness sake."

I was actually wearing  a beish dress that was quite above my knees and white sandals  that had a bit of  beish  on them. Vanessa had curled the ends of my hair  painted my nails  in a nude color and did my light make up with complimented my outfit perfectly.

Cole went with me downstairs. Aunt Lisa and Aunt Nicole rushed to me and kissed the side of my cheeks.

"You look absolutely  gorgeous" said Aunt Lisa. "You got that right. Nice make up you did it very well Nessa" said Aunt Nicole to her daughter. "She's getting it from  the best" I said.

Aunt Nicole was a professional make up artist and she had her own brands too. She was a hit and Vanessa was actually following in her footsteps and I adored her for that.

I got outside where Dillan must have been waiting but instead  I found Anele talking to him but he seemed  the very least interested. He was actually forcing himself to smile. I chuckled and started walking towards him.

He then noticed me and stood still with his eyes slightly out and his Jaw practically  dropped. I smiled at him and Anele turned and saw me.

I got to Dillan and henlissed my cheek. "I missed you" he said. "And you look absolutely  gorgeous" he said causing me to blush I looked down and he held my chin making me look up.

"That's another rule broken" he said  looking at my lips but before he could  do anything someone cleared their throat beside me.

That's when I realised that Anele was still standing there. She hand her hands folded across her chest with a raised brow. "Don't you have any respect. I was talking to him. " She said  while.looking at me.

I just looked at her like she'd said nothing at all. "Wow! You two make a lovely pair" said Aunt Lisa who was standing a few feet away from us.

"Anele I think it's best if you go about your own way. These two love birds have somewhere to be" said Aunt Nicole. Dillan mouthed a thank you to.them and so did I.

He opened my door and I got inside then he closed before walking up to.his side.

He started the car and drove us to his apart stealing glances at me which caused my cheeks too hurt because of the smile that was plastered  on my face.

We got to his apartment. Opening the door for me again to enter the house it looked beautiful. Black and white were the most dominating color and let me tell you that it was the best apartment  I'd seen in a while.