Chapter 45

Zoya's  POV

Have ever had a  feeling that something has really gone wrong. A feeling that what's happening is not what's actually happening. Not that I'm saying that this War thing isn't real byt it just doesn't feel real.

If it's a war fight of Mafia  they should be meeting  at a certain place. Work.over the rules and start. None of this is happening.

The master piece that Liam is so in love with isn't even real. I mean its sketch is but that's just about it. Whatever 8s happening can't be just about the rumor. There's more to this.

There something we're missing here.

"Ma'am if you don't mind me saying. You don't look good with a frown on your face." Said Linda the house maid working with my family.

"I know things are really starting to get harder to swallow but eventually you'll get a grip over everything. You may not be an instilled Mafia Queen but your a born Mafia Queen. People just see you as the Princess but every Princes has a queen's crown waiting for her. So it's all up to you to you to either wait for someone to put in on you or to put it on you yourself. Because a very wise person once said behind every man's success there's a woman. But he was very foolish to forget that the man is the front man and the woman has all the control." She said and smiled at me.

"Linda how come you're not in the Mafia?" I asked  "I was in training before I was shipped and sold here. I thought it was for more training but instead we were.made slaves to clean after their blood." She said.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about me. Now either you make peace now , or you sit and watch thousands of innocent men get killed." She said.

" I think I know where to start" I said and got up from my sit.

"But I'm sorry that to end this piece there going to be alot of quiet bloodshed." I said. She nodded.

Walked into the house again and went into my walk I'm closet.

It's funny how I lived more like I was at  home  but still got tortured every now and then.

I took my gun and silencer  and headed for Liams office.

I wasn't going to kill him , well at least not yet. I just needed to make a phone call.  A very serious phone call.

Liam was right there flipping through papers shaking like a leaf. He didn't even hear his door open and to get his attention I banged the damn thing.

"Sir....I promise I don't know wher-" he stopped himself when he saw me looking at him.

"Sir , are you crazy. It's just me." I said and took a sit across him. I put my feet up on his desk.

"I need to make a phone call." I said.

"Why would you think I'd even let you do that.?" He asked while leaning over the desk showing off the muscles that hid in his suit.

"I dint think you have much of a choice here Liam" I said  and pulled out my gun and placed it on the table.

"It's a shame that I'll.have to kill you just  for a phone call that'll take less than 25seconds.  And I'm sure your.boss wouldn't be happy to loose you now would he after all you're his only family" I said and  he instantly stood up causing his chair to fall backwards.

"Oh please leave the dramatic scenes of the  movies. I hate those parts." I said 

"How did you find out" he asked looking straight at me.

I was walking throught the hallways not even sure of where  I was going myself when I cane across a bronze door. I found it odd as all the door in this house where either white or black. So this bronze one just added to my unwanted suspicion.

Opening the door I saw an office. More like the ones you find in every Mafia Dons house but that office in this house was downstairs. What was this office for.

Just then I heard voices behind me. I knew I couldn't go back to I entered the office and hid behind a bookshelf with so many books I doubt if you'd find anything if you lost it in there.

"Boss I promise I tried my best. But that data base isn't accessible by anyone from the outside. 10minites trying to hack that thing costs us millions of dollars. They'll be just following away getting into the Rammos twins bank accounts." He said and I instantly knew what he was talking about.

It was Liam talking about a data base at home. 3 data bases are scared at our house. The weapons  data base   and the   empires database.

But now before I run through my question who the fuck is his  boss. I thought he is the boss around here.

"You aren't trying hard enough   , fratello. I'm trying my best to be Zoyas puppet. I'm sticking myself to her like a leach and it has worked and you've just given up on hacking a stupid data base. Are you for real  you are not trying hard enough" said a voice while through a glass across the wall.

A knew that voice very well. I knew who was the man in the mask. Liam was just a front man and he was the real deal.  This whole time the  man in the mask was Lino.

"And that's how I finally found out about everything. It's funny how you didnt even get a wiff of me in there. You're really two of the most reckless people I know. I mean a bronze door  in a whole black and white door house. I expected better from you Liam. I really did."  I said and got up from my  seat and walked over to him. "Now for that phone call"

I said and extended my hands to him.

Alex's POV

"Try again" I said.

"That's what we've been trying for the past 2hours she's isn't reachable or.she just doesn't want to talk to us. Another factor would be Dillan got to her before us" said Archie who was dealing with his anger through a punching bag.

"He would've gave got then yet. It's either he's not there yet or he is on his way. It's a 3hr ride from the safehouse to where Zoya is." Said Allan. The twins were just doing whatever they we doing trying to find Zoya.

"Zoyas exact location is in this estate , in this house that's just it.  We only know her exact location through the tracker.  And as per the tracker she's still in the house." Said Andre.

"Or is she?" Said Alpha who was sitting on the couch at the far end of the room.

"What the fuck is that supposed to mean. ?" I asked

"Come on stop acting like you don't know who you're looking for. You're looking for Zoya Annamore  Rammos  the Princess of the Mafia clan. Someone who isn't weary of what's  going on. She knows something that we all don't." He said.

"Meaning?" Asked Archie who'd stopped punching the bag. "Zoya ditched the tracker. She has you thinking that she's safe and in that house but no. She could be anywhere right now. So I suggest you go looking for her somewhere else. Somewhere different. Think like her if you really want to find her" he said.

"Alpha we can't think like her , her mind is more twisted than any of us. She does the unexpected. Ever since she went to that academy she hasn't been very easy to penetrate through  unless she wants you to."  Said Allan.

"Academy!" The twins said.

"Zoya should've gone to the academy if she's ditched the tracker." Said Andrew.

"But that's a really long way from here" I said.

"That explains why one of our private jets flying to Mexico right now" said Andre.