Chapter 36

Zoya's  POV

It's been 8months since Alex and Star's wedding. Yesterday  night they announced that Star was expecting and she  was literally  glowing.  I'm just so happy for them.

Right now I'm driving to the park. Dillan and I are meeting there with two other people. We'll we haven't been able to spent any time together. I mean for goodness sake his a Capo and I'm a Mafia Princess one thing or the other always gets in the way.

I also didn't take much time in college thou.

1 because everything being taught , I knew

2. Dad owns the college I was attending so I I my senior year as a junior

3. I was in a hurry to get out of that shit hole.

4. I have too many errands I ran for myself and sometimes the family.
It's always either I'm at the basement torturing  or I'm at a business lunch compelling people to have the upper hand in ever deal or I'm at the race grounds street racing to be exact or I'm just training the new recruits.

5. My position need me all in all.

Those were the five reasonably good reasons I had. 

I'm wearing  black jeans  , boots , long sleeved top which was tucked in my jeans.

I'm driving my black Discovery  as always with my hair in a high ponytail as always.

Pulling up at the park I park next to Dillan's  Blue lexus and walk into the park trying to spot that boyfriend of mine.

I found him on the phone with another girl standing beside him  but if you  didn't look closely you'd think that's its a guy.

I put my keys in my backpacker and walked to them. He saw me and end his call. Unfortunately  for us since his now a capo he has guards everywhere. I saw James and  Jake   on the ice cream having ice cream in navy blue suits and they waved at me and I have back.

Dillan had a Grey suit that really showed off his muscles. He really looked hot if I say it in other words. When I got to him he pulled me faster that I expected  and kissed the living daylights put of me.

After a while we broke off from the kiss. "I missed  you " he said with his thumb rubbing my cheek. "I miss you more" I said leaning slightly in his touch." I said.

"Aww if I didn't know I thought you were Dillan's  rival or something. You have a powerful vibe." Said the girl standing next to Dillan.

"Thank you , I'm Zoya" I said. "I'm Catherine and you're welcome" she said and turned to Dillan. "Boy Dillan when you told me about Zoya I thought she's a sweet soft girl but she looks like she can kick ass and everything" she said.

"She is soft and sweet and she can kick ass hard too" said Dillan pulling me closed to him wrapping his arms around my waist  pulling my back to his chest. "That's soo cute. I think you might work well for in a book maybe I fell on love with my bodyguard " she said.

Dillan's POV

Zoya chuckled  at Catherine's joke. "I think she likes me" said Cath smiling at me evily  "Definitely  not in that way" I said holding Zoya a bit tighter.

"You said she'd be here by now" I said glancing over Zoya's  watch. "Yeah she should be" said Cath as she started looking around the park. Just then a motor cycle parked next to Caths car and  girl wearing a blue jacket and white jeans walked got off before taking of her helmet.

Just as she did I felt Zoya's  body tense up.  I looked at her but she kept a straight face looking at the gurl as she approached us. "Hey babe" said Cath as she hugged the girl. "Babe this is Dillan and Zoya.  Dillan and Zoya this is Zuzu my girlfriend" said Cath.