chapter 20

Dillans POV

"Somethings  wrong. It's been days since we've heard from Alex. There something that they aren't telling us" said Jake while we were  going for one of our final exams. "No everything is okay. They said they are still digging up on Draco. Whoever he was knew alot of things. The same things that Xemma knew all important and very risky if the info leaked out " I told them.

"For now let's just concentrate on our finals and get the hell out of  here" I said while walking into the exam room.

"Exan starts in 5 minutes. Please excuse  Ms Zoya Annamore Rammos  for not being here. She's being kept under hospital supervision and shall be writing her  exams at home" said the new principal. I don't know his name.

"Anyone with questions regarding Ms Zoya?" He asked while his eyes roamed the pupils. "Yes Sir  Issac" he said looking at one of the boys in the football team.

"Is Zoya fucking you fir extra marks?" Before the principal  could respond I got out of my sit and walked over to him.

I could feel myself shaking and I'm sure  my eyes were bloodshot red. "You will  watch your mouth" I said lowly after leaning so that we could meet eye to eye. "Or what. Its not like pretty  little Zozo is a virgin anyway" he said.

I am trying to control my anger and he's talking more shit  about my queen. I punched him really hard and I'm sure I heard his Jaw break. I looked at him one time and he had already passed out.

I turned to look at the rest of the class  "anybody got more questions?" I asked looking at them deadly. "I thought so too" I said after hearing a pin drop silence. I got back to my seat and looked at the principal.

He cleared his throat and looked at the time. "Let's all begin" he said and walked out of the room.

I opened the booklet infront of me still freaking angry at that moron for saying what they said.

"Remember what Zoya said" whispered Jake.befkre we got back to.his paper again.

I smiled remembering that day  like it was yesterday.

I got angry because the couch had gotten a bit personal and I respected him because he was my elder so I didn't create any drama. I instead I  went to Zoya's classroom  pulled her out the class and hug her just wanting to enjoy her sweet scent. It made me look like a werewolf kinda thing but honestly right now I felt like Zoya was the only thing that that could calm me down. After a while of hugging her she asked me what was wrong and I told her everything. She just smiled and kissed my cheek. "Baby , whenever you get angry think of the brightest thing that your life has given you and you'll be okay" she said. I kissed her forehead  "that won't be a problem because baby you're the brightest thing in my life".

Remembering it I felt myself calming down because all i could think about was her. Her smile,   her laugh , her voice , her body , her pout. Everything about her made her look like Thena the Goddess know for beauty and the Goddess of war.

Now back to that test.

Alex's  POV

I  was driving home from the hospital. Yeah , Zoyas surgery day was nearing so she had to.be kept.under hospital supervision before and after surgery. Each for one week.

I was listening to Tory Lanez when my phone rang. I just answered it while it was still connect to the car.

"Alex speaking" I said

"Alex" said a voice I never thought I would hear. I lost control of the car and I almost crashed into a tress before I turned the car and hit the breaks.