chapter 28

Zoya's POV

I remember going into surgery I remember my parents saying that I have to be strong I remember Dillan coming to me I remember Alex Archie Allen Alpha and the twins also coming to me telling me that they love me and they'll be waiting for me to come out now I know I'm out of surgery but I just cannot wake up I'm trying so hard I'm trying to wake up my eyelids cannot open they feel heavy every time I try to open them they just closed again it's like they have a mind of Their Own but I can't help it I'm only hearing faint voices in my room telling me to wake up telling me that they are waiting for me but no matter how hard I try I just cannot open my eyes instead I try give them hope they moving my fingers whenever I can it's painful sometimes impossible but I do it anyway just for them because I love them and they're waiting for me I might not see them but something bothers me where Carlos I remember him going on a mission but he should be back by now what day is no sign of him I really hope he's okay.

I tried to open my eyes again today and they gladly do they corporate they open to this blinding light and they quickly shut them but immediately regretted it because they wouldn't open again justly a brief second I know I was at my home not in hospital if only I could wake up again if only I know in life we have to be patient sometimes being patient doesn't pay off it's the action that counts and I have to take action for this to work.

I decide you're going to war with my eyes I force them open this time slowly but with a bit pressure so they wouldn't shut again. The first thing I see is my dad smiling down upon me he was happy and that made me happy but he is face suddenly dropped when Alex came in before Alex could say anything to Dad he saw me I saw that it was awake not just physically but mentally too I could see happiness in his eyes has any look at dad then at me.

I think you have heard about walking in at the wrong moment but I think I woke up at the wrong moment what is going on what did I miss how long was I asleep are they really out for that long I just kept looking at them asking for answers which I never got what was wrong I did not know so it was best for me to wait to be told but could I wait was the question

Alex's POV

After I had dropped off Dylan I told my dad how to tell him about the present situation I honestly didn't know but it needs to be done I obviously cannot expect a calm reaction but I can expect an understanding one his friend lost his only son and partly I feel guilty because I sent him on that mission alone I don't know why right now I'm questioning my capabilities.

When I got home my driver opened the door for me and I'm glad you walked out of the car into the house

Walking past the kitchen I heard some Maids saying how happy they wear because the way Anna had woken up was nothing less of a miracle. I can't explain how happy I was when I heard that Anna was awake. Rushing into the room I found dad standing at the foot of her bed smiling at her. But when he turned to me his smile dropped and that's when I knew I had some explaining to do. Anna looked at us confused but not wanting to disturb her once I decided to walk over to her and give her a miss on the forehead.

"I love you Princess.. thank you for coming back to us" I said pulling her into a hug.

I kissed the top of her head before sitting next to her. "How are you feeling?" I could see her trying to talk but nothing was coming out. She too looked just as confused as I was. She tried again but nothing happened. She looked at me with a questioning face. I just shrugged but before I could get another word out everyone else rushed into the room.

"Zoyiee" said the twins engulfing her into a bug bear hug. "We missed you" they said pulling out. Everyone else hugged her and she was just smiling a giggling. I didn't anyone notice that she doesn't have her voice. That she can't speak.