Chapter 64 (finale)

Zoyas POV

"You ready?" Askes my dad as we stood behind the closed doors of the church. "Can anyone ever be ready for this" I asked him and he chuckled. "Then that means your ready. You look beautiful today princess. And I wish you the best in this step you're about to take."

Just then the song I was supposed to be walking down the aisle to started playing and the doors opened. I put on my best smile and looked at him. He was wearing a black tuxedo looking ready as he could ever be. I looked to the side and saw my baby Aiden wearing a black short and white shirt looking so cute and happy.

When I got to Dillan dad put my hand in his. "You better swear to protect her with your life, otherwise if anything happens to her and my grandson...." and all my brother chipped in. "You'll consider yourself 6 feet under" they said.

He looked at me and smiled. "She's my life . Nothing will ever happen to her."

Our wedding was so perfect. It happened two months after we introduced Aiden to the family. And everything after that was just perfect. Sadly all those bullet wounds I suffered resulted in me not being able to have kids.

I was heart broken at first but Aiden and Dillan reminded me that I had all the love in the world from them.

We moved to our own house for Aiden and partly for the both of us too. It was a 45minute drive from Dillan's main base.

I was now a mom and Dillan's wife and the Russian Mafia queen but dad didn't want me loosing my title just yet. So yeah I'm still the Mafia Princes as well.

Dillan and I

Dillan and I

Dillan and Aiden on our wedding day

Our home.

"Hey sweetheart" said Dillan as he kissed the side of my head. "What are you making" he asked as he wrapped his hands around my waist while I prepared dinner for my two boys.

"You just know it's dinner and the rest remains a great suprise." I said. "Okay my love , what ever you say. I'll go freshen up and I'll be down in 15minutes." He said and I nodded.

After I set up the table Dillan walked in wearing a black vest and grey sweatpants and Aiden was wearing the same who was in Dillans arms.

"When did he wake up?" I asked. "A while ago but we decided to bond for some time before we came down" he said.

After we sat down I dished up for Dillan and myself a decided on first feeding Aiden but he was being a bit stubborn.

"Aiden do it for mommy" I begged but still he found he's dad's cellphone as the most interesting thing to eat. I tried to take it from him but him grip on the thing was too tight.

"It's okay Love I'll feed him" said Dillan. "Raphael open wided" said Dillan and Aiden's attention turned to Dillan. When he saw him holding the spoon he opened his mouth and ate.

"I guess he likes me more" teased Dillan but when he tried to feed him again refused and I had to feed him again.

"I guess he tries to be fair" I said.

I kept on feeding Aiden but felt Dillan just looking at me. I looked at him and found him smiling.

"What ?" I asked.

"It's nothing. I'm just happy that it's you I had to end up with." He said and I just smiled at him. "I'm happy to." I told him.

"From now on till eternity it's always going to be you my wife , with our son Aiden. You're the two most important people in my life and I would never have it any other way." He said and kissed the back of my hand.

"I love you Mrs Zelda" he said and cane around the table and kissed my lips. "I love you so much" he said.

"I love you too" I said and Aiden not wanting to be left out made he's baby noises. We looked at him and kissed both his cheeks.

"We love you more "

****The End *****