Chapter 14

Zoya's POV

I had finished putting on my high-waisted navy blue skirt that reached my ankles and a white crop top. It was actually a set mom had bought for me. I was now curling the ends of my hair when there was a knock on my door.

"Ms Zoya the Zeldas have arrived." She said and left. I put on my navy blue shoes that matched my skirt. I looked at myself.one time in the mirror and assured myself.

As I was about to leave the room I suddenly  started feeling extremely dizzy. I held on to the wall so that I don't fall. It happened for about .2minutes and disappear like nothing has happened.

Just to be safe I took my medication and then started going downstairs only to her people laughing and chatting with each other.

The moms were on their own. The dads also on their own. And he was standing with the twins wonder what they were talking about.

Dillan's  dad noticed me coming downstairs and came to me. He reached out his hand to help me with the last stairs and as a sign of respect I gladly took it not wanting to make a.bad impression.

"You must be The Great Patrick's weakness or should I say the Mafia's weakness" he said. I smiled at him and before I could answer my mom and Dillans mom  came to me. "Why don't we let the guys talk about whatever they want to talk about while we girls go into the kitchen" said my mom.

They practically  dragged me to.the kitchen and closed the door behind them.