Chapter 33

Alex's POV

I don't know what you may think off me but the moment I opened my eyes today, my heart started racing. I could feel the smile on my face widen at every thought. Why, it's me and my beautiful girls wedding day.

Today I'm tying the knot with my girl. The love of my life. I sat up on the bed the same time all the guys came bursting in the room.

The twins held bottles of champagne  while Allan and Vincet had the glasses. Unlike the girls our cousins and us rolled like one big pack which we are. But the girls needed a little fixing.

"Looks like someone is joining the squad today" said Vincent. So far of all the Rammos boys he has the only one married after our fathers.

"Scale yourself. On a scale of 1-10 how excited are you?" Asked Christian  Cole's baby brother. Everyone  looked at me with excited faces.

I  rubbed my face and looked at them smiling. "A hundred" I said and everyone went wild. They were cheering while the guys popped the champaign bottles.

After everyone got a glass "glasses up " said Archie. "To Mrs Star Alex Matteo Rammos " he said everyone responded in unison and we started getting ready for the big day today.

Star's POV

I  woke up to the beautiful  sun rays hitting my face. Waking up and sitting on my bed I see the room decorated beautiful with pink and white roses and well as petal  and a huge billboard written in cursive its your wedding day. My heart began racing and I couldn't contain the excitement.

I covered my mouth to contain the scream.

Zoya and Vanessa walked in with matching silk night gowns. "Don't cover up your scream" said Vaness. "Matter of fact let's help you" said Zoya.

She ran up to me and gave me a bone crushing hug. She made me stand on the bed and we began jumping up and down screaming like our lives depended on it.

Soon the door burst open with  the fathers and  guards holding their guns up.

After inspecting the whole room the exhaled deeply. "What was all that screaming about." Asked Mr  Patrick I'm just gonna call him Dad since he insisted.

Zoya hopped off the bed and put on Jason Derulos song slidin then went to her dad. She took both of his hands in her and began going around in circles.

"That's because someone is getting married today." She said and let go.of his hands and went to Uncle Bryden   Vincet and Vanessa's dad and began ball dancing with him.

They did a few moves before Zoya went  to uncle James. The danced too. Then went to Uncle Mike , Coles dad. They were also dancing until the moms came  in with the makeup  kits.

Since Aunt Nicole was a professional  makeup artist she was doing my make up with Vanessa help.

The moms ushered everyone out and practically threw me into the shower saying the need alot of time to get me ready.

I took a long time in the shower making sure I was extra clean and extra fresh. I dried myself applied my lotions and put on my under garments then put on my white bath robe before walking into the room again.

Everyone had left except for Aunt Nicole , Vanessa , mom (Melissa) ,  and Zoya. Aunt Lisa couldn't stay because she was supposed to make sure that all the boys were ready then make sure that Jared was taken care of.

Anele and her mother well them being them just didn't want to wait in the room because apparently they needed to get ready too.

"Zoya why don't you go and get ready" I suggested to her. "Nop" she said popping her o showing off her dimples. "Me getting ready will only take 5minutes but you my dear  are the whole package and as the maid of honor I am responsible  for your looks" she said handing Aunt Nicole a hair pin at the same time handing Vanessa a bottle of nail polish.

"I know but I want you to get ready" I said. "Relax Star I will. But for now" she said handing Aunt a hair clip again "leta get you ready" she said. I exhaled deeply. "I thought I'd never need to do this" I said looking at her.

"By the brides command Zoya , got get ready" I said. She frowned and put some  of the hair accessories she was holding down on the table and went out.

She popped her head again into the room.  "I'll  be back as soon as possible"  she said and went away.

"Zoya is so precious" said Aunt Nicole. "Yeah she literally goes out of her way everytime to help someone when ever she can" said Vanessa. I just smiled at them. "I wonder if Zoya would've been here if Annalise was also here" said Aunt Nicole.

"Annalise?" I asked. "Yes , noone really talks about it. Matter of fact  noone ever talks about it" said Aunt Nicole. "What happened  to her?" I asked 

"She died soon after  birth due to choking. We don't exactly know what happened. But I remember  her crying so hard and she died because of that." Said Aunt Nicole sniffing a bit.

Gosh I can't can't imagine a baby crying let alone dying in such a painful way. "It's a sensitive  and fragile topic for everyone. Everyone swore never to.talk about it but you're family now you deserved to know?" Said Aunt Nicole giving  me a light squeeze on my shoulders.

"How did Zoya react to it" I asked. "That's why we swore. After the twins noone else knows. Not Christian , not Anele and not even Zoya and also not even Jared. It's like we don't talk about it at all" said Vanessa. 

"But hey don't worry. Everyone hopefully moved on" said Aunt Nicole. I just nodded and gave them a small smile.

Zoya's  POV

After I got ready in the dress that I was supposed to wear for the wedding. Vanessa came in.

"If I wasn't a girl and I wasn't your cousin I swear I'd make you mine today" she said.

I smiled at her comment. "Well still I wouldn't have accepted coz I'm a taken lady" I said as I sat down infront of the mirror. "Okay let's gets to work." She said taking out my make up kit.

Moments later Cole walked in. "You should marry me" he said pointing at me. "I mean don't I just look dazzling and irresistible" he said while doing some cool dance moves.

He was wearing a black tuxedo and a black bow tie. He looked really great. "She's taken" said Vanessa and we burst into laughter.

"Where is your  phone?" He asked. I pointed to the best and he went there. After taking my phone he literally threw himself on the bed.

"Vanessa you need to do my hair as well "  he said while typing on my phone. "I need to look extra handsome than the rest" he said still typing away. "Yeah right, a little please wouldn't hurt you know" she said.

"I know it won't. But baby , I'm in the Mafia please isn't  in the dictionary" he said. Vanessa just rolled her eyes while I just giggled at his comments.

Zoya's  dress

Zoya's  dress