Chapter 47

Alex's POV

I looked at at dad and he looked right back at me.

"Let's take a sit now shall we all" he said the moment he realised that I wanted to say something  to him.

I just shook my head and took a sit next to him. The others took a seat next to their dad's as well.

"Now down to why we're all here. I know it's weird all of you here on the same day but hey you're the one who asked for my presence on the same day as well and weirdly on the same hour."  Said Big R.

"So we'll start with you Matteo. What do you want?" He asked. "You know exactly what I want" I said and he chuckled. "Really Patrick,  I thought he was going to be nicer to old Uncle Rob" he said and dad just chuckled. "He really grew up thats the truth" Replied dad.

"Okay then , let's get to the next person. Kai what do you want?" He asked looking at him. " I want you to ma-" and Big R stopped him.

"That's no way to talk to Robby now is it. I want this ,  I want that  nop. Absolutely no way. Olive , come on man these were my best guys what did you do to them. Drug them and reprogram  them into some sort of machines that don't know me anymore." He said.

Olive just looked at Kai and then at Dad before back and Big R. "I guess all I can say is Patrick has explained it all."  He said.

Big R just shrugged and looked at  Liam before looking at  the guy sitting next to him. "He's been quite a handful while you were gone." He said.

"I'll handle that soon enough." The other guy replied.  Big R just nodded.

"Now down to that weapon. What is it a gun , a bomb  ,  the biggest grenade there is , or I know it's an arrow." He said and began laughing at his  own empty humor.

Just after his awkward  laugh he's facial changed unexpectedly.

"Now Rammos , hand over the weapon" he said and guards surrounded us all over.

"Either you die now or you walk out  that door  like free men with no debt. You take your pick." He said in a low dark voice.

I folded my hands into fists. I had also brought my men along with me but compared to this room I wasn't prepared enough.

"Whats it gonna be" he asked looking at me. You could see he's dark side just by what he was doing.

"Rob , what the hell" said Olive while standing up. But as soon as he did more men showed up into the room and had their gun pointing  at him.

"Every move you'll make 5more men will gather in here. And I'm sure you wouldn't like  that at all.  After all even if you put all your  men together  you still wouldn't  be enough to fight off  4 more mafias." I looked at him confused.

Everyone in the building was really confused.

"Oops Big mouth but anyway. I'll tell you the whole story. "

"Liam cane to me asking for a contract  to  ship his weapons and drugs through my port. You see not even the government can control me so they wouldn't dare to raid this place any day.

I mean he offered me 5million for every shipment which happen 2twice per month which means it was 10million every month.

So yeah I agreed. Then one day I opened up closed scars. Scars that were meant to be forgotten. The scars of killing dear old Lincon , Liam's  father if you didn't know.

I told  made  him remember the cause  of his deaths and the fire of  retribution ignited  within him. He wanted to bring all of you down. The Rammos of course.