Chapter 41

Zoya's POV

It's been 3weeks since I've been locked up here. Honestly I not locked up I'm free to go whenever  I want to.go around the house. You might not believe me with this but Liam is actually a good guy. The wedding which he so bragged about he's been holding it off.

This one time I passed out for 2days and when I woke.up he was sitting on a chair next to my bed. I was told by one of the Maids,  Linda that he was like that ever since I passed out. Unfortunately  he's being controlled  it like someone is giving him instructions and he's not actually  the man in the mask after all.

You know it's actually getting complicated  for me to understand  myself.

Right now I'm in some black short and sports bra. I'm coming from the training room sweaty as fuck.

Everytime I think about Dillan or my family I end up here. I know right now they must've figured out that they could find me through Beast but still what's taking them soo long. What are the complications ? But still noone answers them.

"Zoya!" Said a voice from behind me and I stopped in my tracks.  I felt a hand around my waist before pulling me into a room.

It was dark but you didn't need a light to know who this was. "Dante?" I whisper yelled.

"Listen Princess I don't have much time. I want you to have this watch with you at all times. Don't ever take it off no matter what. It has microchip and a tracker. Unfortunately  we know all know where you are but we can't take you from here. Matter of fact we can't go within 600meters from home.  There's a rumor that our Familia has a military deadly weapon,  off which we don't. Because of that every other Familia out there is aiming at us. They don't believe our words that we don't have a deadly military  weapon. So they want it. There's an international  war for that and we're trying our best to fight against it. We only have 4 Familias on our side ours included.

Your uncles and aunts are also with us. We are all trying our best to end this  as soon as possible. So until everything is over I need you to hold and we'll be back" he said and took along breathe.

He glanced at his watch "I still have 15 minutes with you. Talk to me" he said. "How's everyone. " I asked 

"They look horrible trying to keep their heads above the forever rising water but noone is hurt." He said. "How's Dillan" I asked and he's facial expression changed.

"Dante please tell me , he's okay" I said feeling my heart race. "I-i know he's not dead" he said but I wasn't convinced. "The day you were taken. We were planning on how to get you back and Dillan had to herd back to his base to plan out things there too but he was attacked. Someone threw a smoke bomb at his car gunshots were fired but when we got there we just found an empty  damaged car and bloody seats. We're trying our best to.find him as well but we can't even get a feather about his where about. James and Jake are also with him" he said. He wipped the tears from my cheeks  and kissed my forehead.

"I have to go Princess so , please be safe." He said. "I brought this flash drive , it has everything you need and all the things I thought you might need. Also I brought I suprise with me it's in your room" he said and smiled.

He hugged me again and kissed the top of my head. "How did you get in here?" I asked.

"There's  a truck outside that has guns , bombs and everything else. I drove it here" he said before putting on a blond wigs and specs. "I'm sure they are looking for the driver right now" he said and I just smiled and watched him go.

I put on the watch he'd given me and walked to my room.

Opening the door I saw him laying on my bed like he'd  seen  everything worth seeing on earth.