Chapter 34

Dillan's  POV

We are currently driving to the Rammos  Main house before taking off a few minutes from there to the venue. As far as I know the venue was a 20minute driving from here.

We were going their around 5 so the wedding could start at 7. This would be my second time attending a night wedding. The last night wedding I attended wasn't exactly flawless. There was a shoot out and believe it or not the bride actually took out some enemies of her own.

Probably bummed of the who fiasco ruining her wedding. It was my Uncle David's wedding with her wife now Aunt Tanya.

"Why did all the men strictly  told to wear black suits or tuxedos.?" Asked Delma. Who apparently was wearing a beautiful  beish dress that really complimented her skin. Her brown hair was in beach waves and her make up was just great. I don't know much about this but my baby sister was looking great wait till James sees her.

"That's because unlike all the weddings this honey is a Mafia wedding this is the only suit colour for men" said dad. Unfortunately  we were still dealing with mom so she couldn't  make it to the wedding.

"But don't you fill a bit tied up because of it?" She asked again. "No not really. Black is the dominating color in the Mafia so you can just guess why most men didn't fight about it. " She just nodded.

"Dillan what are you thinking. You've been quiet moat of the ride. You're acting like you're the one getting married." She said.

I just chuckled and decided to ignore her. She shrugged and took out her phone. "I'm going to be taking as many pictures as I can." She said but dad snatched her 0hone away from her.

"Do you know that  there  is actually a life beyond your camera ?" He said while.putting Delmas phone in his pocket. "Dad taking away my phone is like taking away a patients oxygen mask. Do let me die?" She whined.  Dad just chuckled. "You're  my princess , I won't let anything happen to you. I promise" he said and reached over to kiss her forehead.

"So my emotional blackmail won't work on you" she asked. "Unfortunately  in this particular aspect it wont" he said. "Byt I'm sure Dillan could give in" he said looking at me with a smug look.

I looked at Delma and came face to face with her puppy eyes. "Delma don't do that " I said trying to look away." Why was she so intimidating. Yes I could say no to.her while not looking at her but now it's like a whole new thing.

"Please Dillan" she said in a baby voice. "JESUS CHRIST  , OKAY" I yelled and she squeeled  while clapping her hands. "It's nice to see that it hasn't faded" she said.

"Okay children we're here" said dad. Just to think after the wedding not only will Star be moving in my baby sister is also going to.be moving in for her own protection but she still doesn't know that yet.

We got out of the limo and took in the surroundings.

"Oh my goodness this is so magical" said Delma while reaching I her purse for her phone. She frowned then realization his her. "Dad" she whined but dad ignored her. "Live in the moment sweetheart  , you'll be just fine" he said and kissed the side of her head.

"Why don't we  go say hie to everyone else" he said while walking into the Mansion.

May I say everyone in here looked high and might from the retired Dons , the hitmen,  assassins everyone matter of factor and the ladies looked on point.

Zoya's  Nana Brenda saw us come in and she got up from her sit and came to us. She hugged Delma and then hugged me. I felt that motherly affection from her hug.

"Oh don't be all that with me. Deep down I know you still need them hugs" she said and fixed my bow tie. I just smiled at her. She walked over to my dad and gave him a hug as well. "How are you Olive? How are the children." She asked.