Chapter 30

Zoya's  POV

It's been two weeks since I woke up. Unfortunately  I didn't take the news of Carlos death too well. I locked myself in my room and only came out the day of.his burial.

He was my only bestfrined growing up. It was just him and me and nobody else. He could summarize  me without thinking twice and he just died. Apart of it doesn't make sense of him just dying and everyone else think so. Alex is still  working on it He has he's best detective on the case I just hope something will come out of it.

I'm now walking to his tombstone just to see him and try to find peace with myself when I saw I  blonde haired girl there standing and staring at Carlos  grave.

I thought I would probably be a girl from school but it wasn't. Matter of  fact it wasn't anyone I knew.

"How do you know him?" She asked not taking her eyes if the grave. "He was my handsome bestfriend" I said chuckling remembering how he used to introduce the  both of us to everyone we met.

"Hie I'm Carlos this is Zoya my cute bestfriend and I'm her only handsome bestfriend "

The girl smiled. "Truly handsome , but a bastard in deed" she said as her hands formed to  fists and her eyes became bloodshot red.

"Excuse me?" I said maintaining  a  safe distance between us.

"Carlos killed my brother and son when he blasted of my apartment. He didn't think twice he just did it. I managed  to.get out fast enough because I was his target and when I come back to avenge my family he's lying there.peacefully." She said while looking at the grave like she could devour it.

"I'm sorry about.your son and brother but I really don't think you should offend  my bestfriend  infront of me" I said maintaining  my cool.

"For.all I know one of  us could be dead and 6 feet under one day. But if you live with so much  rage in you I doubt if you'll ever make it anywhere in life." I told her. "Get a grip on yourself honey because I'm sure if you happen to be caught you'll be dead" I said and walked away.

I quickly sent a text to Alex

📱: Carlos last target didn't die. Her brother and son did. She escaped before the blast but she isn't a sight to see.

I put my phone back into my trousers pockets and leaned  against my car.

I exhaled deeply  and closed my eyes. A moment later I felt someone's  hot breathe hitting my face.

Opening my eyes I see Dylan looking at me with a serious expression.  I smiled lightly at him but he's expression  didn't even change.

"What are you doing here out on your own?" He asked still looking at me dead serious. "I'm at the grave yard which means I was here to pay a visit to.Carlos it helps me come to terms with everything. " I said not breaking eye contact.

"I know that part but why on your own"  he asked this time looking at me lips.
"I don't know it just happened" I said and unconsciously  bit my lower lip  causing Dillans eyes to look.back at me.

"Baby we talked about this" he said while his thumb ran along my lower lip and that caused me to bite it again.

"Zoya please you need to stop  doing that. I don't want our first time to be in a graveyard" he said   causing me to hide my face in my hands blushing like a  lot.

I heard Dillan laughing he's ass off at what he said.

"It's not funny" i.said while.folding my hands across my chest. "It's not really" he said pressing himself against my body. My breathe hitched up as he looked deep into my eyes.