Chapter 29

Dillan's  POV

I'm now driving dad , Delma and I to.Zoyas house. Delma was just looking out the windowin that back while dad sat infront with me.

The silence among us could've been peaceful but I had a lot of.questions. I just couldn't ignore what Delan di to mom or how dad reacted to.the situation. It's true since I'm still a new Ron I'm always swamped with work but this , this is too much.

"Can someone turn on the radio I dint bring ny phone you know" said Delma while looking the both of us.

"Mmmm okay that's okay , you won't do it , then I'll just do it myself." She said while stretching her hands and standing up a bit.

"There we go" she said while singing along to.hips don't lie  from Shakira.

Oh baby when you talk like that
You make a woman go mad
So be wise ,
And keep on
Reading the size of my body

"I swear I could.dance to this song all day" she said while singing along. Dad just chuckled but I just kept quite. Getting to.the Adams gate I switched off the music before driving in.

After.we all got out I saw Alex and his dad waiting for us by the door.

"Patrick , the happy man of the.hour. " Said dad while he greated Mr Rammos while I greeted Alex. Delma just waved  at Alex before greeting Mr Rammos politely.

"Please come in" said Mr Rammos.while leading everyone into his house. .Mrs Patrick  was in the living room who welcomed my dad and Delma had already dashed off I'm sure to meet Zoya.

I wanted to.go too but I couldn't go while Delma was up there. I wanted our moment to be with just us.

"Oh Dillan honey , how's everything?" Asked Mrs Patrick  Rammos  I  smiled  and said  "it's .good just trying to.keep.ky head above water" I said while smiling at her. "Good , that's great." She said while engaging  I'm a conversation  with the others.

"Okay I'm done now" whispered Delan while.sitting next to Mrs Patrick. I nodded and got up from my sit making my way to.my queen's room.

With every step I took I felt nervous. It's like I just got nervous. I was because of all the dangers of the world that she was open to. I know she knew and she could save herself pretty well but my heart didn't all me to.even think of loosing her. I remember  her going into surgery.

I.remember holding her hands so.tight because I was scared that I'd be the last time  I did that. When I got to.the white door.of her bedroom there was a cursive handwriting in gold that said Our Princess Zoya Annamore Rammos.

I smiled at the thought of making her my queen. She was already nineteen and I bet we'd be ready after we finished college she'dbe all mine.

" my aoth to.you Zoya  is I promise to.be the best boyfriend and some day husband you could ever ask for. I just always you to know that I you hold my heart  and dominate  my mind everyday that was given to us. I promise.My Queen your the only thingnthats worth dying for.innthisnworld" .I said

I took a deep breather before opened her door. I found her hugging a tub of ice cream while.she was snuggled into her blankets in the bed.

"Zoya" I said and she immediately looked  up at me. I smile was plastered on her face while  I was walking towards her.

"You're awake." I said smiling at her. I sat next to her facing her. I cupped her cheeks while she was still smiling while looking  deep into my eyes.