chapter 16

Alex's POV

I was walking towards Anderson's office when I heard people who seemed to be arguing inside. I thought it was.medical issues so I just decided to go back but this was involving Zoya so I stopped in my tracks the same time everyone else.got here.

"I'm going in " said Allan who'd just got home. Everyone nodded and followed closely behind him. The senior doctor who was in the office took a chance and turned to dad.

"Mr Rammos I truly care and respect the love you have for your daughter. And I'm sure you'd go to the sun and back for her treatment. But this treatment is futile" he said but before he could say anything further Anderson cut he off.

"What he means is its futile not , right Doctor Johns" he said looking at him. Everyone didn't notice this but I clearly saw Anderson mouthing a don't you dare to him.

"Listen sir both me and your son have done the research about this. It won't work" he said. "Oh I'm sure it will work because it has worked for many people before." Said Anderson to us.

"Are you crazy , you're risking your own sisters life. It's not worth the risks. She got it at a very young age" said Doctor Johns clearly loosing his patience.

"Like you said she got it she wasn't born with it. This means it wasn't a permanent part of her DNA before it became apart of it after she'd fallen sick and healed a couple of times before she got it." He said. Doctor Johns took of his glasses and cleaned them.

"I see you're hard headed , why don't we do a representation clash? We always have those here. How can this one become any different." He said looking at Anderson. "Yeah why don't we? We've got time" he said.

I looked at Anderson and he looked back at me as if asking for permission. I trusted him and I nodded. He nodded back and looked back at Doctor Johns.

"I'm ready" he told him. Doctor Johns was a very prideful man. I could see the confidence he had. I hope I wouldn't need to fire anyone in my mother's hospital today.

"I'd advise you take your seats , please. But I assure you it won't go beyond 25minutes" he said to our family. The twin sat next to each other while mom sat on the armrest of dad's seat. Allan , Alpha and Archie sat on the sit across the twins. And I sat on Anderson's black chair.

"Now where were we , oh right the treatment. You see Doctor Anderson this treatment percentage is at 5% which means the other 95% is either dead , inevitable, already sick with something else , doesn't have the resource or aren't old enough or strong enough to take the treatment now if,-"

"You clearly said 5% is the good percentage. And 95% is the bad unpleasant and strangely dangerous if it's ignored now if we look at my patient Ms Zoya you'll see that she doesn't have any other illnesses , and we got the resources , just the right age for such a treatment since she's 18 and already old enough. And her heart beat is 4seconds faster than yours which means even if her heart rate drops it won't go beyond 90% which is a good thing because a limiting heart rate start somewhere at 79% and we'll be very far from that. Then you said lack of proper resources. " He chuckled and looked at Doctor Johns.

"Which hospital are you currently standing in. Or better yet which hospital are you working in Doctor Johns. ?" He asked him but before Doctor Johns could answer he gladly answered for him.

"You're in the Melissa's love hospital. You're in MLH International. And you raise a point of not so good resources " he said almost laughing "pardon me Doctor Johns but I don't agree with your mindset even after you've become a senior successful Doctor because of MLH International."

Before Doctor Johns could say anything Anderson cut him of "You do know Mrs Unice Jackson. The lady born of this disease we're currently arguing about ? she got treated at 40 now she's living the best life in Tokyo with her 2sons and husband. She was born of it but still she didn't have any side effects. And guess where she got treated. In Alabama , before it wasn't actually that good of a place and she didn't I repeat didn't for one moment relapse. She's very much okay and breathing. So tell me now. Is doctoring all about reasoning or risks?" He asked him and still he didn't give Doctor Johns a chance to answer.