Chpater 24

Dillan's POV

"Try not to get it personal  and most of all try not to get killEd." I couldn't  walk out of the game now. I also had to warn Jake and James who were in different fields of the games.

After our 3games. Everyone was certain we would be talking it home. And these guys were certain about their trophies. It was now just a 10minute break before we got back into the game yet.

"Jake , James you need to call a hutmen I don't know how but I need someone seriously hurt but not dead." I said . "Why are rambling. What's wrong?" Asked. "Niguel is here. Number 9"  I said looking in the directing of the opposite team.

"There isn't any number 9 what's wrong?" Asked James. "No there is one. But if he's going anywhere it means he's going to the hospital." Said Jake pointing towards the exit.

"Archie is at the hospital right now with Zoya call him and tell him to confirm if Niguel is really at the hospital." I said.

Archie's POV

I was in Zoya's room at the hospital.looking at all my next targets and how bad people wanted them dead. Yeah I could kill one person and it's 5million in my bank account. Dad dint mind as long as it didn't come back to the Mafia everything else would be just fine.

Just then one target I saw 3months ago appeared  on my screen. I tried hard not to disturb baby Zoya's  sleep but I couldn't so I just decided to leave the room with my tablet. Just as I closed the door I bumped into Nigel.

"I'm sorry. Gotta run. The nurse found out I'm missing she's gonna call Aunt X" he said and rushed to his room banging the door  behind him.

I looked back at my tablet. "I swear I will find you" I said before locking the target but is said  eliminated. I frown and tried locking it again but the dude was eliminated. It can't work like that. The eliminated  targets don't appear  on the wanted screen.

I sent a picture to Andre and Andrew. :look this person up for me will you and don't leave a mark for anyone to find out.

Just then my head snapped up. "Leave a mark" I muttered. "Jesus he left to many of them" I said pulling out my other phone dialing Alexs number.

After a couple.rings he finally  picked up. "You and Allan need to get here fast. Bring the twins too."

What had I gotten myself  into. What had I gotten everyone else into. I was now just pacing up and dien in the hall way. Waiting , dreading and panicking. 

If  I knew better I should've told them when he told me to. Jesus Christ what am I going to do. I can't even disturb  Dillan and his team now they are performing what ever charity I don't know.

"Arch we're here?" Said Allan. I turned and motioned for them to.follow me.

I led them up to the roof. "Wooh , are you trynna get us killed?" Asked Andre taking a few steps back. He didn't do well with heights.

"Guys I think I have to tell you something .....no I mean I really have to tell you something. I think everything is one big plot." I said running my hands through my hair.

"Arch sit down" said Alex pointing at the benches that we on the other side of the roof. 

After we all sat down I exhaled deeply. "About 3 months  ago when I  got shot while eliminating a target I  met..." I still  hadn't fully decided if I could tell them that I saw Marco's son.
"I saw-" but Andre finished it off looking at his phone shocking everyone. "Marco's son." He said. Now all eyes were on him.

"He's the one that shot you before he got shot himself" he said. "Marco's son was Draco , Draco was Lily's husband the Xemmas husband and Draco and Lily had an baby on that I can remember the name. But all in all Marco's  son Draco was out for blood aiming for Zoya but wanted to destroy us before her." He said looking at his phone.