Chapter 50

Zoya's POV

"And you do give me your word that you speak the truth.?" Asked Akio. "I've said all I knew and I promise its all true." I told him. "And that's all there is to it?" He asked.

"I promise that's all there is to it" I said. He stood up and walked to us as we stood up too. "Your dedication reflects your honesty. I'll be please to be with you during this war" he said. "And perhaps we can strengthen our friendship post war." He said. "Id love that. Looking forward to having you by the end of the week" I said and shook hands with him.

We went back to the party and we enjoyed the rest of it but I was more of talking to Fareez about everything rather than enjoying.

"Did you get him to say yes." She asked
"I did , through a lot of convincing. Hopefully Santiago will say yes too" I said.

"Where are you" she asked me. "I had to meet Akio at his annual part so that's where we are right now., why" I asked.

"That's because it's way too quiet to be a party" she answered and I chuckled. "That's because I'm actually outside talking to you" I said.

"Fareez I need you to do something. It's out of the plan but still I need you to do it for his sake"

"If it's Di-" but I cut her off. "Don't you dare mention his name." I said.

"I'm sorry , who is it then" she asked. "I meant Alex send him back home. Star's due date is in a week. He needs to be there. Send him with 10 of our guards and make sure everything goes well. After 5 days bring him back. As much as I want him to.stay with her and the baby. He needs to plan their future well" I said.

After a lot of silence. "I will send them back home and I'll send Fred with them too" she said. "Thank you Fareez" I said and ended the call.

Before I could turn to go back inside I felt I something digging into my skin.

Whatever that drug worked really fast. I turned to see a masked face but judging by the visible features it was a girl. "Night night Princess." She said and that a I remembered before it was lights out for me.

Alex's POV

Training with these guys has really helped us alot. I feel like I've gained all the stamina I'd lost. Not like I never trained but this was intense training.

I remember the first day that everything seemed impossible to do. I remember too tired to.even take a shower and when sleep took over me I was woken up being told I was already late for training.

Shit those were the hardest days ever. But now it all seems too easy maybe natural. I've adapted to everything and so has everyone else. And I've given myself more intense training by the help of Miles.

"Earth to Alex" said a voice. I looked up from my phone which I looked like I was lost in well I was because I was looking at Star's picture when I just got lost in thought.

"You have week 5days before you return here. She gave us instruction to get you home to your wife and be with her when she gives birth. But you're to return 5 days post her delivery. I know it might be hard but unfortunately you need to.prepare yourself for the worst." Said Fareez.

"Fred and 10 of our guards will be going with you and will be with you and your family until you get baq here. So go get ready you leave at 6" she said and walked out.

I just smiled at the thought of going to meet the love of my life again. She meant the whole world and many other things I couldn't comprehend into words.

Then let's get ready. But first I wanted to have a word with dad.

When I got to his room I knocked on his door and he opened it for me.

"Come in Alex." He said.

After taking at seat on one of the couches I looked at him trying to figure out anything but it was absolutely nothing. Just blank.

"Dad how are you unfazed by everything. " I asked him.

"What do you mean Alex?" He asked. "Dad we're here more like trapped here and you seem like you're home." I said. "How are doing it" I asked

"That's because any place of my daughter is mine as well." He said and I really got a foggy mind."What do you mean." I asked him.

"Yoh wouldn't know now because it's not my place to tell. Everything will get revealed with the course of time." He said. I just looked at him and he smiled. "You better get going now. They must be waiting outside for you now." He said and stood up along with me.

He patted my shoulder. "You'll make the right choice. You always do" he said and I just nodded.

If I knew he was going g to bless me with so much confusion I would've not gone to him in the first place.

I got to the SUVs that were waiting for me.

Dante was there too.

"Fred called in sick so I guess I'm stuck with you for a while now" he said. I just smiled at him and got into the car and he got in after me.

Dillan's POV

I was in the gym area in my room with a punching bag at my aid. She was clouding my thoughts. Not knowing where she was or how she was doing drove me crazy. On top of that there's me who fucked up relations with her family.

Fuck this I'm the worst human there is.

I mean who does this. I didn't mean to. It just happened. I thought the rumors were true. I just couldn't think straight the same way I'm not thinking straight right now as well.

After busting out the punching bag I lay down on the floor.

"You know that's not the perfect way to let off steam for a guy like you " said Essence was standing beside me wearing some gym shorts and bra.

"Would you look at that, she talks" I said and chuckled.

She just rolled her eyes and sat herself on top of me. She began making movements on me that caused my junior to twitch. " I can do more than just talk" she said while kissing my bare chest. I stared at the ceiling with my hands balled up into fists.

"Dillan" she said while kissing my Jaw. "Just once. I promise I won't ask for more" she said rubbing herself harder against me.

I was over the edge and I lost control of my own mind and body.

I got her to my bed and what ever happened next will forever haunt me.