Chapter 21

*Zoya's POV*

I was sitting on the couch watching another episode of Liv and Maddie not like I wanted to but my movements were very much limited. 

My phone buzzed and I saw it was a message from Delma.

D: hey girl I'm on my way. I've got Anita too. Don't you dare look messy.

Z: lol , okay I'll be right where you left me.

Just as I was about to put my phone down a text popped up that made a smile creep to my face.

D: queen of my  ❤

Z: hey baby

Just then he called me.

D: Zoya. I need you to know something.

My heart started beating really fast. What was he going to tell me. I put my hand on my chest as if that would slow down the rate of my heart beat.

Z: y-yes

D: I wanted to tell you that I'm grateful for having you in my life. I'm so happy that you chose me with all my imperfections. I'm even more happy that I get to make you laugh  and smile and sometimes even blush. I can't promise you to be the best person you've ever met but I can promise that I'll try to be as loyal and loving to you as possible. Because I love you Zoya Annamore Rammos. I love you and only you.

I wipped the falling tears from my cheeks.  "I really  do. And baby you hold my heart" said a voice  from behind me.

I turned to see Dillan holding his phone smiling at me.

I got up from my sit and ran to him. I hugged him and he lifted me up making ne wrap my legs around his waist. " I love you too" I whispered  still in his arms.

"If the 7 lives theory is really true. I always want to be with you in all of them" he said. He walked to the bed and sat down with me still on top of him.

"You're too good for a boyfriend" I said smuggling closer than I already was. He chuckled "Why?" He asked me. "I don't know. You're perfect and you don't even see it. You're dumb" I told him.

Dillans POV

"Oh so now your perfect  boyfriend  is dumb?" I said. "He's many things if you ask me" she said while laughing. "Care to tell?" I asked. She nodded and pulled herself up so that she was now facing me while still on my lap.

She started saying all these great things about me that made my heart melt. I don't know how but right then and there I knew  she was THE ONE.  She was the love of my life. Not for the Mafia not for the money. Just her. She was the one I was looking for and she really was mine.

" all in all he's the best and I'd  be  damned if I ever let him go" she said. I pulled her back and kissed her forehead. "Then  I guess this is your lucky life. Because I'm not letting you go" I said sealing my words with a kiss.

While enjoying  our moment I  heard a click sound. "Don't they just look cute together" said an all too familiar  voice. "Guys give them a break" said another one.

Pulling out I saw the twins , Delma and Anita standing at the door. "We couldn't resist not taking you a picture." Said Delma waving her phone.

"Speak for yourself." Said Anita. I made Zoya sit properly  even thou  I didn't want to.  Delma and Anita hugged Zoya while I greeted the boys.  Jake proceeded  to kiss Zoya on the top of her head before hugging her. 

I kept on looking at him.  He just shrugged and folded his arms across his chest. " I knew Zoya before you. At least I have  a right  to some  things" he said.