Chapter 1

The rain kept falling on the desk from the window, and the cardboard box placed on the table had been soaked by the rain.

A small snowball figure climbed the cardboard box and jumped out of it with great difficulty. Because of the hard work, he couldn't control it all at once, and the snowball rushed out of the table and fell to the ground.

Su Ci closed her eyes in panic, her whole body tense.

In the next second, the body did not feel any pain, but instead fell into a burst of icy cold.

Su Ci slowly opened her eyes, and the handsome face of the boy enlarged in front of her eyes.

The other side was expressionless, the hair was wet by the rain, the water droplets slid down the bangs, streaked across the hard and cold side face, and slowly dripped from the chin, the dark eyes had no waves and no light, bottomless, making people dare not straighten See.

Su Ci blinked, he came back.

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes, glanced at the white rabbit on his palm, and then placed it on his bed.

The room was relatively small and the bed was a single bed with a layer of gray sheets on it. Su Ci lay on the bed obediently, daring not to move, lest she would be trapped in a small cardboard box the next moment.

It had been three days since she passed through, and she had to accept that she had become a rabbit, and she was still a little rabbit the size of a slap. On the day she passed through, she was picked up by the boy in front of her, namely Lu Zhe.

Su Ci held up the rabbit's head and looked at Lu Zhe with a complicated expression.

She remembered that Lu Zhe was the older brother of the heroine in the book, and the male cannon fodder only appeared a few times in the book.

One time, the book explained how the heroine was abandoned by everyone before she was reborn, while the male partner Lu Zhe still guarded the heroine, gave everything for her, and even died for her.

The other time was the rebirth of the heroine, which changed her view of the elder brother she had always disliked.

The last scene of Lu Zhe is that the heroine is at his grave and pays homage to him.

Before she could organize her thoughts, Su Ci saw Lu Zhe close the window and start taking off his wet clothes.

The boy is tall and tall, with broad shoulders and narrow waist.

Raising his hands in the dressing room, Su Ci clearly saw the thin layer of muscles in front of his chest, which were even and powerful, and the muscle lines were smooth and beautiful.

Even though he had seen many male stars and male models before, Su Ci had to admit that Lu Zhe had a good figure in front of him.

Lu Zhe changed into a black shirt, his originally expressionless face became more and more stiff and cold.

Looking at the rabbit, Lu Zhe picked up the towel next to him, wrapped the rabbit, and began to wipe the rain off his body.

The towel was not soft, and the boy's strength was strong. Su Ci only felt that his head was rubbed by the rough towel and felt uncomfortable at all.

The snow-white fur on the rabbit's body was rubbed and exploded, more like a snow ball, cute and cute. Su Ci glared at her short feet, and just when she was about to break free from the boy's icy palm, the doorbell rang outside.

The door is opened.

"elder brother."

The girl standing outside the door looked excited and a little timid. After she hesitantly called Lu Zhe, her tone became much firmer, "Brother."