Chapter 59

The concert is on the weekend.

Su Ci started to dress up early. Although it was mainly to save people, it was also a date with Lu Zhe. She would never allow herself to be perfunctory and go out in casual clothes.

She put on a white dress with a sleeveless design and a pleated hem, like a small sporty skirt, reaching her knees. She stepped on a pair of small white shoes with a light yellow on her head. of ribbons tied into a ponytail.

She is obviously a pure girl, but Su Ci's appearance is bright and bright, and the small tear mole at the end of her eyes adds a bit of charm, pure and lustful.

She just came out of the room, and happened to see Ji Chi who also came out of the room. The other party was carrying a black backpack and was preparing to go out.

Su Ci glanced at the opponent's wrist subconsciously, and saw that Ji Chi's hand had only one week of health remaining.

"Today is Sunday, do you still want to go part-time?" Su Ci took the initiative to ask Ji Chi.

Ji Chi nodded, "Yeah."

Su Ci felt that to a certain extent, Ji Chi was indeed a bit like Lu Zhe, and they both talked less, "I heard from your mother, you work in a milk tea shop during the day, what about at night?"

Facing the girl's black and white, watery eyes, Ji Chi subconsciously lowered his eyes and answered her question softly, "Bar."

He worked as a waiter in a bar at night, which is not a shameful thing.

There was no disgust or strangeness in Su Ci's eyes. She said, "The bar is sometimes quite chaotic. Pay attention to safety when you are working. If you encounter any trouble, you can ask Uncle Li for help."

Uncle Li is the housekeeper of the Su family and the old man of the Su family. The outside world will give Uncle Li some face.

Ji Chi looked at her in surprise and nodded.

Mother Su was playing with the vase in the living room, and when she saw Su Ci and Ji Chi going downstairs at the same time, they both looked like they were going out, "Cicci, you and Xiao Chi are going out?"

Although it is more than four o'clock in the afternoon, the sun is still shining outside and the temperature is hot.

Su Ci smiled and told Mother Su, "I invited a friend to go to the concert tonight."

Ji Chi also said, "Aunt Su, I have to work the evening shift today."

Only then did Mother Su realize that she had misunderstood, "Okay, come back early." She worriedly told her daughter, "There are many people at the concert, you have to pay attention to safety."

"Don't worry, Mom, my brother sent a large number of bodyguards and staff to the concert, there will be no problem."

Su Ci promised to take good care of herself before Mother Su let him go.

Lu Zhe's car had already come to the door.

Watching the girl come out of Su's house, and walking beside her is Ji Chi, the girl is bright and beautiful, and the boy is tall, thin and handsome. The two of them walking together are very attractive.

Lu Zhe's eyes darkened.

He thought of the physical report he went to the hospital for examination today, and he slowly retracted his gaze, his hand on one side was a little numb.

"Have you waited for a long time?" Su Ci opened the car door and sat in the car, before the heat dissipated from her body.

The weather in August is still hot, and walking outside for a while makes people sweat.