Chapter 22

It was really hot pot for dinner.

Su Ci couldn't eat spicy food before, but now that she changed her body, she couldn't eat spicy food either.

She dipped a little of the spicy soup in the mandarin duck pot, and she felt it was very spicy, but beside him, Lu Zhe ate the dish she gave him, with a lot of red oil on it.

"Isn't it spicy?" Su Ci originally thought that she could eat spicy food, but Lu Zhe couldn't, but she didn't think the exact opposite.

Lu Zhe didn't change his color, "It's okay."

The hot soup was boiling hot, and in the smoke, Su Ci stared straight at Lu Zhe's lips. Because of the spicy food, his lips were dark red, and the hard and cold lines on his face softened a little in the water vapor.

Men are also attractive.

"Lu Zhe, I want to eat spicy food again." Su Ci rested her chin with one hand and looked at him with bright eyes.

Lu Zhe helped her put some vegetables from the clear soup side in her bowl, "Are you sure you can eat it?"

She only ate a little spicy food just now, and the corners of her eyes were flushed from coughing.

Su Ci glanced at the tumbling red oil in the pot, she shook her head and looked at him brightly, "I don't eat what's in the pot, I'll taste what's on your lips."

The hand holding the chopsticks tightened, and Lu Zhe glanced at her lightly.

Even if Lu Zhe knew that Su Ci was bad and tormenting, every time she made a surprising statement, it always refreshed his patience.

Lu Zhe coughed and said coldly, "I'm boarding the plane tomorrow."

Su Ci nodded, of course she knew.

"It's six o'clock. We have a ten o'clock flight tomorrow morning. You kiss me one hour before boarding the plane. I just happened to be a rabbit." Su Ci began to count him.

For such a big event as a kiss, she remembers the time, don't try to deceive her!

Seeing that the girl counted seriously, Lu Zhe's dark eyes contained a faint smile, but it quickly dissipated in the smoke.

"Yeah." I did owe her once.

Hearing Lu Zhe's response, Su Ci's eyes twitched, and she was a little proud. She looked around. There was a green plant in front of them, and the space beside them was empty, which was quite suitable for small activities. matter.

Su Ci saw that the waiter had passed by, she urged Lu Zhe, "You can kiss."

The girl came over, and he didn't know if the smog was too much rolling in the pot. He saw that her black eyes were full of water, and her small mouth was also bright red, very beautiful. He opened his eyes slightly, his cold face was serious, "Wait back."

Su Ci glanced at him, originally wanting to refute him, but her eyes fell on Lu Zhe's ear inadvertently, and she saw that the tip of the boy's ear was red.

She leaned in in amazement, only to find that half of his ears were completely red.

Lu Zhe is shy?

Su Ci was a little surprised. She seemed like the bad guy who found the treasure and wanted to take it apart and take it for herself.

She approaches him.

Su Ci reached out and touched the boy's ear, "Lu Zhe, your ears are red."

His hand tightened suddenly, and the chopsticks in Lu Zhe's hand were almost broken. He lowered his eyes, not to look at the elf who smiled and bent his eyes.