Chapter 56

after eating.

Father Su asked someone to make tea, and he said to Lu Zhe, "This time you rescued Zhiyuan, and our Su family owes you another favor. Do you need any help from us? Or how do you want us to thank you?"

Lu Zhe sat on the single-person sofa with a straight waist and a light expression on his face, "Uncle Su, I don't need to thank you. The person who was in danger at that time was not Brother Su, but someone else. I will also help."

During the fire, Lu Zhe saved Su's father and Su's mother without hesitation. This time, when he was on the construction site, he also went to save Su Zhiyuan.

Others may look back and see that their lives are in danger, but Lu Zhe knows that his lifespan is not long.

Father Su waved his hand, "No, your kindness to the Su family is not as simple as once or twice."

Lu Zhe almost saved their Su family.

Father Su said: "This time you are still injured, and your father will be unhappy when he finds out. I have thought about it, I plan to transfer 10% of the shares of the Su Group to you, what do you think? "

No one does not know what the Su Group means, let alone 10% of the shares, even 1% is worth billions.

More importantly, Father Su transferred the ten percent of the shares to Lu Zhe, which meant that he valued Lu Zhe as much as the Su family.

On the side, Su Zhiyuan was shocked, but Lu Zhe saved his life and the lives of his parents. He felt that there was no problem with his father's decision.

Mother Su didn't expect her husband to make such a decision, but the life-saving grace is as heavy as a mountain, and money is an external thing. Lu Zhe rescued the people of their Su family many times, and 10% of the shares should indeed be given.

Moreover, privately, she hoped that Lu Zhe would take over the shares.

After all, for her, her daughter must be more important than her shares. Lu Zhe is a smart child, and he should know how to choose.

The living room fell silent, except for the faint sound of servants pouring tea. The two little guys had already been taken upstairs to take a bath by the servants, and Ji Chi also went back to the room to rest.

Su Ci was sitting beside Mother Su, but her eyes were always on Lu Zhe's side. She looked at him expectantly, hoping he would take the shares.

Su Ci didn't feel that her heart was too biased. She thought that Lu Zhe deserved it. Whether it was a fire or a construction site, Lu Zhe risked his life to save people.

She was distressed.

Where the money has Lu Zhe is important.

The bright light fell on the top of the boy's hair. Lu Zhe was wearing a black shirt, which made his face even more handsome. Seeing Su Ci winking at him, he hooked his lips, "Uncle Su, share with me. I can't."

"You don't want shares?" Father Su looked at Lu Zhe with sharp eyes.

Even Su Zhiyuan was shocked.

Lu Zhe nodded seriously, "Yes."

He stole the little princess of the Su family, and he has already received all the life-saving grace.

Mother Su's eyes subconsciously looked at the daughter next to her, only to see her daughter staring at a pair of black eyes, staring at the boy opposite without blinking.

She sighed again.

Father Su originally planned to give some shares to Lu Zhe as a thank you, but now that he was rejected, he had no choice.