Chapter 52

The driver opened the door on the passenger side.

Ji Chi politely thanked: "Thank you."

Mother Su felt that her friend's son was too restrained, and she asked him, "How is your mother's health recently?"

Since the accident at Fang Qin's house, Fang Qin has rarely contacted her.

"Very good, thank you for your concern." Ji Chi answered Mother Su's question in a straight-forward manner.

"If you and your mother need help, don't hesitate to ask." Mother Su thought of her friend's current situation. She felt sorry and distressed at the same time.

Fang Qin's husband's company went bankrupt and later died in a car accident, leaving only a pile of debts. Fang Qin can only raise her son alone, and constantly work to pay off her debts.

She wanted to help Fang Qin, but the other party was stubborn, and Fang Qin was willing to let their friendship become impure because of money, except once a debt collector caught up to the door, leaving Fang Qin helpless and had to speak to She borrows money.

Fortunately, in the past few years, Fang Qin has paid off his debts one after another, and his son has also been admitted to B University.

Fang Qin was finally able to endure the clouds and see the moonlight.

Ji Chi's voice was a little less indifferent, "Thank you Aunt Su."

His mother had told him that Aunt Su was her good friend, but there was no need to trouble her everywhere.

When we got back to Su's house, it was almost evening.

Ji Chi heard about the situation of the Su family from his mother, and knew that the Su family was a top wealthy family. He was lucky to be able to stay in the Su family for a while. His mother kept telling him not to bring them to the Su family and Aunt Su. go to trouble.

He looked at the room that the servant took him into, even if it was a room that the other party said was not worth mentioning, but the room was larger than all the areas of his home combined.

"Master Ji Chi, this is the second floor, the third room from the left is the young lady's room, and the other two rooms next to it are the rooms of the young master Suning and the young master genius.

The season is late.

"Master Ji Chi, these are the clothes that my wife asked me to bring to you. They are all clean and new clothes from the eldest young master. You can see if they fit. If they don't fit, my wife will tell me and I will buy them for you again." The maid spoke in a polite tone.

Even though the boy in front of him was worn out and his trousers were washed white, his wife specially explained that he should take good care of him, and the servant did not dare to underestimate him.

Ji Chi knew that he was temporarily staying in the Su family, and the clothes on his body were not suitable. In such a family background as the Su family, he was dressed in shabby clothes, and coming in and out of the Su family would have a bad impact on the Su family, and even make people look at him. Su's joke.

Ji Chi's self-esteem is stronger, but he is not someone who doesn't know what to do.

He looked at the clothes in the servant's hands, and picked out two sets of black and white clothes that looked the simplest, "I can wear these two sets, and the rest are not needed."

Even if it looks like an ordinary design, the texture of the fabric is different from that of ordinary clothes.

Ji Chi pursed his lips, thinking that he owed the Su family, and he would pay it back in the future.