Chapter 32

At night, Su Ci and Lu Zhe made a video, and she told him that she had done something good again today.

Lu Zhe found that since he knew Su Ci, the girl seemed to have helped many people. He knew that she usually likes to be funny, but she has a soft and kind heart.

Lu Zhe said lightly, "When helping people, pay attention to safety." If helping people would cause her to be hurt, he would rather her be cruel.

Others are less important than her.

"Don't worry, I know." Su Ci is very afraid of death, and she is not a virgin who is overflowing with kindness. When saving people, she will definitely confirm her safety and act only after making sure that it is not dangerous.

If something really happened, she would run faster than anyone else to save herself.

Lu Zhe: "Well."

At this time, he heard a knock on Su Ci's door.

"Wait a minute, I'll open the door." After saying that, Su Ci put down her phone.

Standing outside the door was Mother Su, and beside her was a servant with a dress in her hands.

"mother."

"Porcelain, there is a dress from the clothing studio. You can try this first. There are several more to be delivered in two days." This is what Su's mother liked most when she helped her daughter choose a dress. One, my daughter will definitely look good in it.

Su Ci looked at the dress and suddenly thought of something, her dark eyes lit up, "Thank you mom, I'll try it later."

The servant sent the dress to Su Ci's room and hung it in front of the wardrobe. Under the light, the blue gradient dress shone brightly.

After Mother Su and the servants left, Su Ci closed the door, walked back to the bed and picked up the phone. Lu Zhe on the other side of the video was still there.

Looking at the boy's cold and handsome brows on the screen, she looked at him with a smile, "Lu Zhe, I'm going to a banquet next week, and my mother just brought me a dress."

Lu Zhe didn't understand the banquet, it was a very far away thing from him.

Su Ci continued: "Would you like to see how I look in my dress? I can change it to you now." Seeing the indifferent expression on the young man's face, she glared at him, very domineering, "I can't tell you not to see it."

The corners of Lu Zhe's lips twitched, "Well, I see."

Only then did Su Ci smile, "Wait a while, I'll be here soon."

Su Ci put her phone on the bed, she went to the closet with bare feet and took off her dress.

Lu Zhe was sitting beside the folding bed. He looked at the moonlight outside the window. He heard the crunching sound of clothes rubbing from the phone.

He knew that the girl was changing clothes.

Lu Zhe pressed the thought of reverie.

Su's mother has always had a good eye. She chooses her daughter's clothes every month. She knows exactly what style her daughter wears best.

Su Ci put on a dress, because it was tailor-made, the size was just right, not much, not much, and it fit Su Ci's figure perfectly.

The lights in the room were a little dim, so Su Ci deliberately turned on all the lights in the room.

She walked back to the bed and put the phone upright on the dresser.

"Lu Zhe, I changed it."

Su Ci chose an angle so that Lu Zhe could see her whole body. She asked Lu Zhe in a positive tone, "Am I beautiful?"