Chapter 12

Lu Zhe's brows tightened.

Su Ci noticed his expression and said weakly, "If it's not far, I... I can hold on for a while."

No, she didn't want to leave at all.

Su Ci was raised in a pampered manner before, but she was not so squeamish. Now that she has changed her body, she simply loves it and hates it.

Lu Zhe looked back, "No, take a taxi."

The noon sun was savage, and when she got out of the car, Su Ci felt the heat coming from her face, and she walked into a nearby small shopping mall with Lu Zhe.

There are not many people visiting the mall. Lu Zhe and Su Ci are outstanding in appearance, and they are particularly eye-catching when they walk in the mall, attracting passers-by to look back frequently.

The first floor of the mall is full of specialty stores for cosmetics and accessories, and the two went to the second floor.

"Go buy a pair of shoes first."

The white cloth shoes Lu Zhe bought for Su Ci were 39 yards, obviously not suitable for her, and she was so squeamish that she couldn't wear shoes of this quality at all.

Su Ci nodded, and she followed Lu Zhe into a women's shoe store.

The salesman greeted him and asked with a smile on his face, "Welcome, how can I help you two?"

Lu Zhe: "Pick a pair of shoes for her, they should be soft."

It was the first time the salesman saw such a handsome boy, her eyes lit up, and then she looked at the girl next to the boy, she was amazed at once, the girl was so delicate and beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off it.

The salesman almost lost his soul, "You two, please."

The salesman picked up a pair of recently popular sandals inlaid with crystal and sequins. "This style is very fashionable. It's a big hit this year. Miss, do you want to try it?"

Lu Zhe looked at the sandals with heels, he frowned, "It's not suitable for her, don't have high heels." She can shave her feet in cloth shoes, and the heels are even more unsuitable for her.

Su Ci also shook her head. In her opinion, the style of these shoes was not good-looking at all.

"This pair is a pair of flat shoes. It's a style that has been selling very well recently, and the soles are relatively soft." The salesperson picked up another pair of shoes. The pink shoes are patent leather texture and have a large bow on the upper.

Lu Zhe took the shoes, pinched the soles, and said lightly, "The soles are not soft enough."

The salesman was taken aback, the sole of this shoe is not soft yet? Generally, customers who buy shoes choose good-looking styles, and rarely only choose soft soles.

The salesperson had to go to another shoe rack, and she brought another shoe. "These shoes are new to the store this morning, and the soles are definitely soft enough."

Lu Zhe took the shoes, squeezed them, and bent them again before handing them to Su Ci, "You try it."

Su Ci looked at the pair of off-white shoes that he was holding in his big hand. The design was very simple, and she had no objection.

"Miss, what size shoes do you wear?" the salesman asked Su Ci.

Su Ci doesn't know how big her feet are now, but she looks about the same as before, "About 36 yards."

"Exactly 36 yards."

The salesperson put down the shoes and was about to help the girl put them on. She watched the girl take off a baggy cloth shoe and stretch out her feet.