Chapter 42

The girl cried when she cried, and Lu Zhe was frightened.

There was a little more panic in the dark eyes, and the chest seemed to be squeezed tightly, and it was sore and painful.

He directly admitted his mistake to the girl, "I'm sorry."

Not only did Su Ci's eyes turn red, but her already moist eyes were forced to tear out of her eyes, and the teardrops would not fall out of her eyes, so pitiful.

Rabbit Essence is so beautiful that it makes people heart-wrenching when crying.

It's not that Su Ci is boasting. She has specially learned how to cry. She knows how to cry, which angle is the best, and the most pitiful.

At this moment, her eyes were red, her black eyes full of tears looked at Lu Zhe like this, her red lips were pursed, and she didn't snort. The poor man who cried silently could drive him crazy.

Lu Zhe has seen Su Ci acting like a spoiled child, and he has also seen her deliberately playing tricks. This is the first time he has seen her cry.

Where is the coldness on the boy's face?

Lu Zhe stretched out his hand in a panic, wanting to wipe the teardrops hanging from the girl's eyelashes. His voice was low, tense and tender without knowing it: "I was wrong, don't cry."

Su Ci looked at him with red eyes. She was a little tired from standing. She cried and didn't forget to be squeamish, "Hold me."

How could Lu Zhe refuse, he pulled the person to the chair next to him, and just as he sat down, Su Ci spontaneously and consciously sat sideways on his lap.

Su Ci had already caught a cold, and she was crying now. Her nose was stuffed and it was very uncomfortable. She sniffed pitifully, and asked Lu Zhe in a sullen voice, "Where did you go wrong?"

Lu Zhe held the girl's waist to prevent her from sitting unsteadily. Hearing the girl's question, he whispered, "Everything is wrong."

It was his fault to make her cry.

Su Ci snorted softly, her usual soft and sweet voice was nasal, pitiful and lovely, "You said last night that I was too squeamish and you didn't like it."

She recorded all his words in a small notebook, and now she started to settle accounts.

Lu Zhe met the girl's red eyes and wore the pink and white rabbit ears pulled down by the fur on her head. She looked like a poor rabbit spirit now.

He was silent for a while, "I lied to you."

Su Ci continued to complain, "You also said that I often hide a belly of bad water, and you don't like it either."

Lu Zhe's dark eyes darkened, "I lied to you."

"You said I like to tease people, you don't, and you hate me for being narcissistic." Su Ci glared at him with red eyes, still very angry.

Does she have no merit?

Lu Zhe's eyes were dark, he sighed, and lowered his head directly to the girl's forehead, "I'm sorry, I lied to you."

Su Ci's little balloon that was still puffed up in her chest for a second was directly punctured. With her eyes facing each other and exchanging breaths, how could she be angry?

She really has no spine.

"I don't have much time in the future, so I can't accompany you all the time." Lu Zhe's cold face softened, "You can find someone better."

The small balloon that had just deflated a second ago suddenly swelled up again. Su Ci glared at him with red eyes, "You asked me to find someone better? So, do you want me to kiss others like you? Or? You want me to be held in your arms like this..."