Extra 4

Lu Zhe fell to the ground.

Su Ci hurried forward, and at a glance she saw that the knee of Lu Zhe's trousers was scratched, and the knee was also scratched.

Su Ci's eyes were sore, and even the tip of her nose was sore. She reached out to help him, "Your foot is injured. Did you fall anywhere else? I'll take you to the hospital."

Lu Zhe had fallen before, but not so badly.

When Lu Zhe fell, his knee hit the stairs, and when he fell to the ground, he scratched the skin again, and he felt his left foot even more numb and weak.

"It's okay, you don't need to go to the hospital." Lu Zhe didn't ask Su Ci to help him, he stood up slowly.

"You're bleeding." Su Ci tightly pursed her lips, but she couldn't hold back. The corners of her eyes were flushed with tears, "I'm sorry Lu Zhe, I can't save you."

Lu Zhe looked at the red-eyed girl in astonishment. He was a little at a loss, "I fell down myself, it has nothing to do with you, just a scratch, I'm really fine."

Su Ci shook her head. She didn't say that he fell, "I can't save you from ALS." After that, Su Ci's eyes turned even redder.

She couldn't get in touch with wealth, and she couldn't see anyone's life value, which also meant that she couldn't save Lu Zhe.

Hearing the girl's words, Lu Zhe twitched the corners of his mouth, feeling that the girl was stupid, "No one can save me."

"No, I can..."

Lu Zhe had no experience in coaxing people. Looking at Su Ci with red eyes, his heart seemed to be pinched, and it was very uncomfortable. He interrupted the girl's self-blame, "My feet hurt a little, you support me."

Hearing Lu Zhe's foot pain, Su Ci couldn't help crying. She quickly approached him, got into his arms, and put his arm on her shoulder, "Can you walk? I'll support you."

"Yeah." The girl's figure was slender, so how could she support him, Lu Zhe hugged her vacantly, without exerting any force at all.

This time, Lu Zhe took Su Ci to take a taxi and didn't want her to crowd the bus.

Lu Zhe was reluctant to go to the hospital. When he returned to his residence, Su Ci hurried to get the medicine box. She urged Lu Zhe, "Sit down quickly and pull up your trousers."

"I'll do it myself." Lu Zhe wanted to take the medicine box, but the girl didn't listen to him at all.

Su Ci pulled him to sit down on the sofa and motioned him not to linger.

Lu Zhe pursed his lips and pulled up his trousers. The wound on his knee was suddenly exposed, with a large bruise and bruises on the side.

Su Ci felt sour when she saw it, and she sniffed uncomfortably.

She squatted down at Lu Zhe's feet, picked up a cotton swab to dip the potion, and then gently smeared it on Lu Zhe's wound.

Seeing Lu Zhe's feet move, she quickly asked him, "Does it hurt?"

"No, sit down." Looking at the girl squatting at his feet, Lu Zhe's expression was somewhat unnatural.

Su Ci raised her eyes and glanced at him, then lowered her head and continued to clean up his wound. She was worried that the potion would sting Lu Zhe's wound, and while applying it, she gently blew the wound on Lu Zhe's foot.

Seeing the girl's focused look, Lu Zhe's hand on one side gradually clenched, and the unfamiliar feeling in his chest made him at a loss.

After Su Ci treated his wound, she threw the cotton swab into the trash can next to her. She looked back at the pale boy, "Does it still hurt?"