Chapter 90

Lu Zhe's eyes narrowed.

He immediately put down the barbecue fork in his hand, "I'll accompany you back to the hotel."

Su Ci nodded and stood up quickly, lest the rabbit ears be exposed in front of so many people.

"Let's go back to the hotel first, you guys have fun." Lu Zhe held Su Ci's hand, ready to bring people back.

"What's the matter?" Shen Xue looked at Su Ci and Lu Zhe about to leave, and couldn't help being stunned, they just ate not long ago.

"I'm sleepy, go back to rest, ask the boss if there is alcohol in the drink, and send me a message." Su Ci didn't say more, she and Lu Zhe left.

Shen Xue was stunned, is there alcohol in the drink?

Shen Xue put down the chicken leg in her hand and hurried to the leisure station to ask the clerk. Only then did she realize that she ordered an alcoholic drink on the menu.

When ordering, she only looked at the pictures, not the labels.

The clerk said that the drink is made of plum wine, and the degree is not high, so Su Ci can't touch the wine?

It only takes two or three minutes to get back to the hotel from the beach.

Su Ci only felt that the top of her head was getting more and more itchy.

She stretched out her hand to cover her head, and the next second, Lu Zhe took her directly into his arms, covered her head with one hand, and supported her waist with the other, "Follow me."

Su Ci obediently hid her head in Lu Zhe's arms and could only look at the ground.

Su Ci couldn't go back to her room. Wen Duoyu would come back at any time. Fortunately, Lu Zhe lived alone in a room.

The elevator opened, and Lu Zhe walked out with his arms around Su Ci.

He lives in the third-to-last room in the hallway.

At this time, when passing a room, the person inside pushed the door and came out.

The woman wore thick makeup, a black tight skirt, curly hair, and ten-centimeter stiletto high-heeled shoes.

The other party just opened the door and saw Lu Zhe who happened to pass by, and his eyes lit up.

The boy is handsome and tall.

is superb.

The woman raised her chest confidently, and called out to Lu Zhe, "little brother."

Lu Zhe completely ignored him.

"Hey, wait a minute." The woman stepped on her high heels and hurried to catch up.

Such a man is impossible to meet, especially the cold temperament of the other party, which makes people's heart skip a beat.

Lu Zhe was forced to stop when Su Ci stepped down.

She raised her head from Lu Zhe's arms, looked at the strange woman with heavy makeup in front of her, and squinted, "Are you looking for my boyfriend?"

The woman was stunned for a moment, she just looked at the cold boy in front of her, completely ignoring that he was holding such a person in his arms.

Looking at the girl who suddenly showed her face in front of her, surprise flashed in the woman's eyes.

She has been in that line for so long, and she has never met such a beautiful and delicate girl. Her little face is not as white as they are piled up with foundation, but she is plain, moist and radiant.