Chapter 101

Su Ci was about to ask Fugui how the male group actor died. The next second, she heard many people beside her saying that the actor Xie Yinan had come out.

She looked at the man who passed by in front of her. Because he was in the office, the other party was wearing a fitted silver-gray suit with a black shirt underneath. He was elegant and young.

He was named the best actor at the age of 28. Obviously, Xie Yinan was born to eat this line of food.

And Su Ci's eyes fell on his wrist, only to see that the other party was wearing a steel ring watch, which just blocked the position of the health value, and she could not see the other party's health value.

Su Ci retracted her gaze.

...

At night, after Fu Baili finished filming, he returned to Zhao's house, and the people inside had already rested.

There was no food on the table, Fu Baili tugged at the corners of his lips mockingly, and walked to the room with a smear.

The door next door opened.

The light fell on the corridor through the door of the room, "Bai Li, you are back." Zhao Youyou stood in front of the door of the room.

"Are you waiting for me?" Fu Baili twisted the door handle's hand.

"Well, you haven't come back so late, I'm worried about you."

Fu Baili's icy face softened, he walked up to Zhao Youyou, he kissed her forehead, "Today the crew has a night show."

Zhao Youyou heard from Fu Baili this morning that he was going to be a group performer.

"Go to sleep, I'll pack a set of clothes, and I'll take a ride to City A. There's a crew over there that needs a group performance." Fu Baili promised today's male group performer to go to City A together, "I'll go there for three days. ."

"How much?" Zhao Youyou bit his lip and asked him.

Fu Baili stroked Zhao Youyou's hair soothingly, "The cost over there will be higher, two hundred days, six hundred for three days."

Zhao Youyou frowned, she shook her head, "You shouldn't be like this, you shouldn't be living such a life, running around for a few hundred dollars."

In her memory, Fu Baili had always been out of reach, a high-ranking, arrogant and arrogant rich boy, he would never put a few hundred yuan in his eyes. When did he amazingly reduce to running as an extra just for a hundred dollars?

"Bai Li, go back to the Fu family. The family business of the Fu family is yours. You can't hand it over to others." Zhao Youyou couldn't accept Fu Baili's current state.

"What's the noise? You haven't slept so late."

On the opposite side, Father Zhao opened the door and came out. When he saw Fu Baili and his daughter in the corridor, dissatisfaction flashed in his small eyes, "Young Master Fu is back, I said who will not rest so late. Young Master Fu only needs to eat and drink, we will talk to you. You are different, you will be busy with work tomorrow."

"I'm back to pack some things." Fu Baili walked into the room and closed the door.

"What does he mean? He's leaving our house and going back to Fu's house?" Father Zhao asked his daughter.

Zhao Youyou looked embarrassed.

Then, she saw Fu Baili come out of the room again, with a black backpack on his back, and strode away, "Bai Li..."

Fu Baili didn't look back.

"It's a good thing for him to go back to Fu's house. Don't stop him." Father Zhao also wanted to send Fu Baili a gift, and asked him if he needed help to call a car. It was difficult to find a car at such a late hour.