Chapter 102

The Zhao family was ashamed, and they didn't get any benefit at all.

Not only did the two reporters fail to capture the news, but all the photos on the camera were deleted. The two stopped Zhao's father and Zhao's mother to ask for money.

"You haven't photographed anything, so you're so embarrassed to ask me for money?" Where would Father Zhao be willing to give it? Not only did I not get the money, but I was also driven away, which made me feel bad for a while.

"Are you going to cheat?" The reporter was also very unhappy. At first, he thought he could get exclusive news, but he didn't expect to offend the Lu family, and he didn't get anything.

Father Zhao promised to give them 1,000 yuan each, because he thought he would get the money from the Lu family, "I won't pay if things are not done well."

The reporter picked up the camera and frantically took pictures of Zhao's father and Zhao's mother, "I can't break the news of the Lu family, you people who come to touch the porcelain Lu family, and the ugly face, should be a lot of people like to see. "

"Stop, don't take pictures!" Father Zhao rushed forward to grab the camera.

"You beat people, help, someone beat people in the street." Mother Zhao's voice was so loud that many people looked at her.

Zhao Youyou stood there, so ashamed that she wanted to find a place to hide, "Dad, don't rob them, give them the money..."

Since her rebirth, she has always been smooth sailing. Not only was she with Fu Baili, who she admired in her previous life, but she also won the lottery, got into her dream university, became a class flower, and was loved by everyone. Goddess, there are many friends who like her.

But I don't know since when, her situation has changed.

Fu Baili broke away from the Fu family and was no longer a child of the Fu family. She was reduced to acting as a group performer. All her lottery money was lost by her father's stock speculation. In school, the title of school flower was also taken away by Su Ci. Now It's a shame on the street.

Facing the passersby on the street who were watching, pointing, and talking in a low voice, Zhao Youyou bit her lip, her face was pale, and she almost fainted from shame.

And this time in the rest room.

The plain white sheets were soaked wet and wrinkled in disfigurement. Although it was a cold winter, Su Ci was so hot that she was sweating all over her body, and her broken hair was wet and stuck to the sides of her face.

The snow-white face was full of blush, and the pair of black eyes were full of water.

His hand hung weakly on Lu Zhe's back, and he pushed back violently, and his little hand slipped off several times.

Unable to bear it any longer, Su Ci bit Lu Zhe's shoulder, and the aggrieved little rabbit hummed lowly.

And the clumsy little rabbit tied to the slender ankles jumped up and down with the girl's dangling feet.

Su Ci felt that she could faint in the next moment.

Unlike the girl's unbearable pain, Lu Zhe's eyes above were dark, the blue veins on his forehead were prominent, and his hands were supported on both sides. His muscles were also tensed, and he was full of explosive power. It was so refreshing, every cell was shaking violently.

Su Ci was squeamish, she was exhausted after so long.

Feeling that the girl began to push back, Lu Zhe easily took her hand and clasped it on top of her head, "Be good."