Chapter 87

The old lady went out today and came home. Knowing that her son and Luo Xiaomei were taken away by the police, she rushed to the hospital angrily.

The housekeeper was already prepared, and two bodyguards stood guard in front of Ye Xi's ward.

"Miss, the surveillance has been handed over to the police." The housekeeper hesitated for a while, then said, "The old lady just returned, what are you going to do?"

Ye Xi's face was very pale. Knowing that the child was gone, she cried a lot, and shortly after the operation, her body became even weaker.

"Uncle Qi, you go back and tell her to let her move things away tomorrow. You have people guarding them. She can't take any of the Ye family's things with her."

When the housekeeper finally saw that the young lady became strong, he nodded, "If the old lady doesn't want to leave..."

Ye Xi closed his eyes and said slowly, "Just ask her to go out."

"Yes, ma'am."

With the surveillance video, the efficiency of the police's statement recording was fast, and Luo Minglu directly pointed out that Luo Xiaomei pushed Ye Xi downstairs.

As for Luo Minglu, the surveillance did prove that this matter had nothing to do with him.

The surveillance footage showed Luo Xiaomei rushing forward and pushing Ye Xi downstairs, while Luo Minglu, who was kneeling on the ground, got up and wanted to go downstairs to save people, but was pulled by Luo Xiaomei.

It was Luo Xiaomei who did it, not Luo Minglu.

Luo Xiaomei was charged with intentional murder, and Luo Minglu was put back.

The next day, Luo Minglu returned to Ye's house. Before he entered the house, he had already heard his mother's shouting. He frowned and walked quickly into the house.

"God **** it, my daughter-in-law has a vicious heart. She wants to rob my house and kick me out of the house..." The old lady threw up.

"Mom? What happened?"

The old lady looked back and found that it was her son who had returned.

"Ming Lu, are you alright, the police took you away." The old lady didn't care about Sapo, she quickly got up and walked to her son's side, looking at him up and down, "Did they do anything to you?"

"Mom, I'm fine." Luo Minglu raised his voice, "The police checked that Ye Xi's injury had nothing to do with me, so they let me come back. What's wrong with you?"

"I just said they wronged you!" The old lady was very angry, "Now Ye Xi has to drive us away."

Luo Minglu asked the housekeeper beside him, "Uncle Qi? What's going on?"

Butler: "Miss will apply to the court for divorce. Now please pack up your luggage and leave the Ye family."

"I'm not leaving. This is my son's house. Why do you drive me away? I'm going to fire you." The old lady began to play arrogant.

"Old madam, please remember that this is the Ye family's house and has nothing to do with your Luo family. As for us, only the young lady is qualified to dismiss us." Now, if you don't move out within today, we will drive you away directly."

Behind the housekeeper stood three tall bodyguards.

"Where is Ye Xi? I want to talk to her." Luo Minglu didn't expect Ye Xi to be so cruel, so he drove him straight away.

The correctional officer told him: "Miss finished the operation yesterday and needs to recuperate. Without her consent, she will not see you. Please leave as soon as possible, and you are not allowed to take anything from the Ye family."