Chapter 10

During class, the teacher walked into the classroom with the transfer student.

"Please introduce yourself to the new students."

The boy's body is strong and thin, his facial features are tough and handsome, his eyes are arrogant, and he has a cold air all over his body.

hiss.

The appearance of the transfer student suddenly caused a heated discussion among the people.

So handsome, this is the beauty of the school grass.

"The transfer student is so handsome. I heard from others just now that his family donated a library to the school. He is handsome and rich. There must be many people who like him." Ling Hui suppressed her voice and turned to the side excitedly. Zhao Youyou said.

"Yes."

Zhao Youyou was in a trance.

She remembered that she was also one of Fu Baili's suitors in her last life, and regardless of it, she shamelessly chased after Fu Baili and was ridiculed by others.

Now that she has come to her senses, she clearly knows the gap between her and Fu Baili's family background, and she will not like him anymore.

"Student Fu Baili, there is a vacant seat at the back. You can sit there for now," the teacher said.

Fu Baili strode off the podium and walked out to the empty seat. He raised his eyebrows and had a smirk on the corner of his mouth, which caused the girls around him to be heartbroken again.

Fu Baili's position happened to be on the right side of Lu Zhe, across an aisle from him.

When the get out of class was over, there were a lot of people around Fu Baili's place.

Especially girls, they actively asked him if he needed help in his studies. Many boys couldn't see Fu Baili's arrogant demeanor, but they didn't dare to provoke him. After all, they all heard that Fu Baili's family background was very good.

Su Ci lifted her eyelids lazily and moved her ears, feeling very noisy.

She glanced at Fu Baili on the opposite side, his face was cold, as if he was the most powerful in the world. Listening to the people around her talking about Fu Baili being a school grass, she rolled her eyes.

If it wasn't for Lu Zhe's ALS, his face became cold and his cheeks were sunken, how could Fu Baili compare to him?

Moreover, Lu Zhe is the first in the grade, and the male protagonist Fu Baili is just a scumbag.

It's a pity that Fu Baili's male protagonist's halo is too great, so that everyone is blinded.

Su Ci turned her head sideways and continued to sleep with her eyes closed.

In just one day, Fu Baili's name accounted for dozens of posts in the school forum, and many people were shouting for photos of the school. There are also many girls who deliberately passed by the door of the classroom, or waited outside the door of the school, just to meet Fu Baili by chance.

After school, Fu Baili got into a luxury car with a limited edition worldwide, and everyone was stunned.

Su Ci stuck out her little head from behind Lu Zhe's backpack. Well, in the eyes of everyone, the protagonist has a bigger halo.

...

At night, the bright white moonlight fell on the treetops on both sides of the road, and a gust of evening wind blew past the sultry heat of the day.

Today is Thursday, and Lu Zhe doesn't need to go to the computer store.

Su Ci was lying on his gray bed, watching him sitting at the desk typing on the keyboard, the screen was full of codes she couldn't understand at all. The light of the computer screen fell on Lu Zhe's side face, drawing a clear outline of him.