Chapter 105

In the photo, the man is wearing a white shirt, his eyes are drooping, his angular face is cold and noble.

Even the man's hand reading the documents has distinct knuckles and looks too good-looking.

A lot of netizens were gloating just now. Su Ci is beautiful and has a good family background, but her vision is not very good. It is not because she was cheated by men, cheated for money, cheated on marriage, and became pregnant out of wedlock. Many netizens felt sorry for her.

And now, Su Ci posted a photo, and netizens exploded instantly.

"I'm going, this is Su Qianjin's boyfriend? So handsome, so handsome, so handsome, so handsome, so handsome."

"I'm going to die, this man is invincible, what kind of prosperous appearance is this?"

"Is this face value true? Su Ci's boyfriend is so handsome, I beg to send a frontal photo of him."

"Ah, ah, ah, boys don't look at it, especially like this, high, temperament, absolutely, with the suprany, **** CP."

"Mom, Su Qianjin's boyfriend is so handsome. A large number of netizens on the hot search just now complained about her lack of brains. What's wrong with being deceived by an ugly and old man? Such an ugly and old appearance ? Please send me a boyfriend like this."

"Mom, do the netizens who complained about Su Ci's deception hurt? Their boyfriends are more handsome than male stars, and they are a good match!"

"Typical someone else's boyfriend, I'm so sour!"

"This side face killed me, woo woo woo, Su Qianjin's boyfriend is so handsome, who scold her boyfriend for cheating marriage just now? I also want to be cheated into marriage by such a boyfriend."

"A netizen who complained about Su Ci's ugly boyfriend just now, have the courage to post your boyfriend?"

"Su Qianjin slaps her face in person, it's cool, let's be a keyboard warrior."

"I have met this boyfriend of Su Ci, he is the heir of the Lu family, that's right, it is the Lu family, I was fortunate enough to attend the birthday party of this young master Lu before, by the way, in the wealthy circle, the Su family and The Lu family is the center."

"I heard from my family that this young master Lu was kidnapped when he was a child, and he was only found before. The Lu family not only acknowledged his identity, but he also took over the Lu Group, a proper future boss. Anyway, he It's very low-key, and only officially showed his face before the birthday party. Saying that he is poor and cheating money, the Su family and the Lu family are strong teams. "

"Ah, this is from our school. I heard that he has a terminal illness. Is his family background so awesome? It's too low-key!!!"

"I drank a glass of lemonade. It was sour. It turns out that fairies are always with fairies."

"Speak quietly, Lu Zhe belongs to our class. When the class is in group activities, he and Su Ci participate together. The two are super sweet."

...

Su Ci looked at the comments on the hot search, and she felt sorry for the netizens who had been tricked into being unmarried and pregnant.

She snorted softly and continued to look down.

She saw a comment from one of the netizens: "Am I the only one who noticed that Su Ci's boyfriend's Adam's apple is so sexy? The Adam's apple kills me, it looks good to kiss."

Su Ci narrowed her eyes.

At this moment, there was a knock on her door.

Su Ci opened the door. Standing outside the door was Su's mother, "Mom."