Chapter 45

Lu Zhe didn't follow the entertainment industry, and he didn't usually watch variety shows. Looking at the abuse on the barrage, his dark eyes sank.

He casually scanned a few messages, saying that Su Ci was participating in a food show, holding an air, and some scolded her for not accepting Qin Shiyan's good intentions, or scolding her for plastic surgery.

Lu Zhe found that all the rabbit meat was placed in front of Su Ci, and she did not touch the rabbit meat, but ate other side dishes.

And the guests around her were all gulps.

She became the target of public criticism.

Lu Zhe's eyes were cold, he knew better than anyone why Su Ci didn't eat rabbit meat.

But he didn't understand why he would be attacked if he didn't eat rabbit meat. As for netizens scolding Su Ci for plastic surgery, it was even more difficult for people to understand that their eyes were testing instruments? Across the screen, can you tell if a person has plastic surgery?

"Master." Lao Cao was waiting outside the building.

Lu Zhe got into the car, "Uncle Cao, I'm going to the film and television city on Lurong Road."

Lao Cao quickly responded, "Yes, young master."

Feeling the low air pressure in the car, Lao Cao couldn't hold back. He glanced back in the rearview mirror and found that the young master's face didn't seem very good.

Su Ci, who is still recording the show, has eaten every small dish, even a bite of rabbit meat. She doesn't know the comments on her on the barrage, but even if she does, she will not eat rabbit meat.

The director has a mobile phone in his hand. He keeps an eye on the comments on the Internet. Seeing so many netizens attacking Su Ci, he can't bear it, and he reminds him, "Su Ci, the spicy rabbit head is really delicious, why don't you? Taste a little?"

Su Ci refused again: "The director is sorry, I don't eat rabbit meat."

"Where is this newcomer Su Ci? I don't listen to the director? I'm not dedicated at all."

"I laughed so hard, why is she more famous than my Xiaoyan?"

"Are all Qin Shiyan's fans who attacked the newcomers in front?"

"Is it wrong to not want to eat rabbit meat? Can you not just brush Su Ci, and focus on Nanyi, isn't it delicious? He eats a lot, and he deserves to be a foodie..."

"It's so good to watch Xiaoyan eat, it's completely different from the person next to him."

The live broadcast was only 40 minutes long. At the end, Su Ci found that Nan Yi on the opposite side had already CD-ROM all the rabbit meat in front of him, and Guan Jing next to him also ate all the rabbit meat.

Xie Yumin also ate a lot. Although Qin Shiyan kept eating, she chewed every bite of the meat very slowly, and she chewed it more than ten times before swallowing it. The speed was not fast. The rabbit meat placed in front of her was actually She didn't eat much, but it made people feel that she was eating all the time, giving the illusion that she had eaten a lot.

As for Su Ci, needless to say, the side dishes were eaten up, and the rabbit meat did not move.

As soon as the recording was over, Qin Shiyan asked his assistant to fetch her Xiaoshi tablets, while Guan Jing, who was opposite him, helped her to the toilet to induce vomiting.

Nan Yi, the male guest on the side, didn't look very good. He leaned on the back of the chair uncomfortably, his hands covering his stomach, and his originally white face became paler.