Chapter 49

The Lu family suddenly appeared, Su Ci looked at the tall boy who was following behind Lu's father and Lu's mother, her sleepy eyes lit up.

Su Ci winked at Lu Zhe.

"We're going on vacation, why, you guys are also going away?" Father Su was happy with his wife by his side.

Lu Chen squinted his eyes, and he smiled like a flower fox, "I heard that your holiday villa has been built and opened for business. In order to patronize your business, I am going to bring my wife and children to cheer for you. How are you, moved?"

Father Su was taken aback, "You also go to the villa?"

Lu Chen raised his eyebrows and said with a smile, "Can't I go?"

Father Su didn't think too much, "It's rare that you are willing to send money to the door. I have no reason to push the money out of the door and not earn it, but our family is also going there for vacation."

Lu Chen snapped his fingers, "Oh, that's great, there are so many people."

Aside, Mother Su heard that the Lu family and the others were also going to the resort, which she thought was too coincidental.

Her eyes subconsciously looked at Lu Zhe, who had a cold expression there. She believed in the character of this young man, but it was too coincidental now.

Wen Ya took the initiative to go up to talk to Su's mother, "Every time the two of them meet, there is a constant conversation. Sometimes I wonder if I am their light bulb."

Mother Su's thoughts were interrupted, she laughed, "It's not..."

Su Ci knew that the Lu family also went to the villa for vacation, and they took the same flight as them, so she secretly gave Lu Zhe a smug little look.

Where are so many coincidences?

Obviously it was premeditated.

Along the way, Father Su and Lu Chen said one sentence to you and one sentence to me, and they kept bickering, while Mother Su was also dragged by Wen Ya and walked in front, chatting about the latest new styles.

The two little radishes walked in the middle holding their little hands, and from time to time they secretly looked back at the elder sister and brother-in-law behind.

Su Ci and Lu Zhe walked side by side, but kept a distance of one meter.

She turned her head to look at the expressionless face next to her. She really looked like a teenager who didn't know her well. She smiled and said, "Didn't you say you've been busy recently?"

Lu Zhe looked at her with dark eyes, "Well, I'm out these days, and I have to work hard for Uncle Fang."

Su Ci blinked, her dark eyes filled with a smile, "Lu Zhe, admit it, you just want to see me."

The boy looked straight ahead, ignoring the girl's teasing, the tips of his ears were quietly red under his short black hair.

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe's blushing ears, and she resisted the urge to walk over and bite his ear.

This is boring, if you want to see her, just say it straight, she is in a good mood, and she will reward him with a kiss.

In the end, Su Ci didn't dare to flirt with Lu Zhe, considering that his parents were in front of him.

After getting on the plane, Su Ci knew that Lu Zhe and his family even had seats in front of them. Su's mother and Su's father each sat in front with a child, while Lu Chen and Wenya sat on the other side of the aisle.