Chapter 15

The smile in Su Ci's eyes solidified.

She blinked in disbelief, "Is Lu Zhe shy? Or angry?"

Fugui: [He may be sleepy. 】

Su Ci snorted softly, "Forget it, you'd better shut up."

The wealthy shivered.

Walking into the room, the pink bed made the originally cold room a little more colorful.

Su Ci's eyes fell on the desk, on which was a cup with a bunny pattern on it. She picked it, so cute, she has such a good eye.

She held up the cup, which was filled with warm water, which should have been the water Lu Zhe poured for her when she was taking a bath.

Obviously looking at such a cold person, but too careful.

...

The next morning, the sun shines through the window and falls on the interior, and the small utility room is a little colder.

There were loud noises outside the door, Lu Zhe opened his eyes, his eyes were full of sleepiness, a little less cold, and he got up from the folding bed.

Opening the door, the sound became clearer.

Lu Zhe walked out, only to realize that the sound was coming from the kitchen.

"what are you doing?"

Lu Zheqingci's voice was a little hoarse, but it was very pleasant, but it startled Su Ci in the kitchen.

She almost got hot.

"Morning." Su Ci turned around and told Lu Zhe, "I'm making breakfast."

Lu Zhe glanced at the ground covered with water, the rice spilled on the cabinet, and the carrot peel. He remembered that Su Ci had told him that she was very good at cooking.

Smelling the burnt smell in the kitchen, Lu Zhe walked in quietly.

Coming to Su Ci's side, he lifted the lid of the pot, and saw that there was a porridge that was so thick that it had no moisture at all, and was sticky and almost turned into rice.

"I have less water." Su Ci was a little annoyed.

Lu Zhe glanced at the carrots in the pot next to him again.

"This carrot is too hard to fry, no matter how hard you fry it." Su Ci whispered.

This morning, instead of staying in bed, Su Ci woke up early to make breakfast.

In the past two days, Lu Zhe has rushed forward and backward for her. She feels that she is a person who lives under the fence and needs to show some attitude, so that Lu Zhe knows that she is not free to eat and live, but that she is someone who can work.

In order to show her best side to Lu Zhe, she also put on the new dress she bought yesterday, and her hair was half-twisted, which made her look a little more gentle.

However, she looked beautiful, but her breakfast was a mess.

Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe pitifully, and stretched out his finger that was scratched by the knife.

The good impression is definitely gone, so she will fight for a little sympathy.

Su Ci told Lu Zhe, "Lu Zhe, in order to cook you breakfast, I got a knife."

She opened her eyes and said nonsense, "I left a lot of blood just now, and I don't know if it will be bacterial infection."

Lu Zhe lowered his eyes.