Chapter 103

When the car arrived at the hospital, the medical staff immediately sent Yao Chengqi to the hospital for treatment.

Fu Baili got out of the car. He looked at the black car in front. The door opened. After a while, the driver got down from above and followed him into the hospital.

Fu Baili looked away and walked quickly to the hospital.

Su Ci didn't get out of the car. She asked the driver to see the situation and paid the medical bills.

Yao Chengqi woke up at night. Fu Baili didn't return to the crew and stayed in the ward.

"Where is this?" Yao Chengqi's throat was dry and his voice was rustling.

"This is the hospital. You fell off Weiya and were seriously injured." Fu Baili stood up and motioned him not to move.

Yao Chengqi remembered what happened when he fell. It was dark in front of him at that time, and he couldn't remember anything.

He looked at the environment of the ward, it was spacious, bright and quiet, "This ward is so expensive."

Yao Chengqi was a little anxious, this was not a place he could afford to live in, "I want to be transferred to a general ward."

Fu Baili was used to being rich in the past. He had seen all kinds of extravagant places. For him, this place was just an ordinary ward. He had not considered the issue of an ordinary ward or a VIP ward.

"Someone has already paid for you." Fu Baili didn't have much money on him. When he knew that he had to pay for medical expenses and hospitalization, Su Ci's driver had already helped to pay.

Yao Chengqi was shocked: "Who?"

"The daughter of the Su family."

Fu Baili waited for Yao Chengqi's girlfriend to arrive before he left.

After returning to the small hotel, it was already dark, and the environment in the hotel was not good. From time to time, there were noises from the next room.

Fu Baili was tired. He sat on the bed, but there was no movement on his cell phone.

In the past, different friends invited him out to play, drink, and race cars every day, but now not only did no friends contact him, but Zhao Youyou didn't look for him after the whole day.

Fu Baili's eyes darkened, and he sent a message: Are you asleep?

in the car.

"It's so late, who sent you a message? Boyfriend?" The boy turned the steering wheel and asked casually when he heard the sound of Zhao Youyou receiving a message.

Zhao Youyou put her phone away, and she replied shyly, "It's spam."

The boy looks very sunny and handsome. When he was waiting for the traffic light, he turned to look at her, "Then do you have a boyfriend?"

The other party looked serious, Zhao Youyou's heart jumped, and he said slowly, "This is my private matter."

"I'm sorry, I was rude." The boy apologized and continued to start the car.

The car was parked downstairs in her house, Zhao Youyou unfastened her seat belt, and she politely thanked him, "Thank you for helping me again today and sending me home."

"We are classmates and we should help each other." The boy saw that Zhao Youyou was about to get out of the car, he said, "There is a new movie to be released tomorrow, I bought a ticket, but my friend missed the appointment, do you have time to watch it with me? , otherwise the ticket will be void."