Chapter 111

As the Chinese New Year approached, the Lu family and the Su family had an appointment to have dinner together, which was considered to be the acquiescence that Su Ci and Lu Zhe were together.

After all, the two of them couldn't be separated, and when Su Ci and Lu Zhe walked together, they were all compatible in every way. Mother Su and Father Su couldn't think of who else would be without their daughter being with Lu Zhe. worthy of her.

I have to admit that Lu Zhe is really good, and he loves Su Ci very much.

Mother Su and Father Su only hope that Lu Zhe can live a long time.

The two families are already familiar with each other. Wen Ya dragged Su's mother Tongxin and chatted all the time, talking about the latest outfits and philanthropy.

As for Lu Chen, as always, bickering with Su's father, Su Shengguo, both of them are obviously fathers, and they are employees who control tens of thousands of people. When they meet, they are like elementary school students who don't like each other.

Su Zhiyuan brought his two younger brothers. He didn't wear a suit today, but a light gray turtleneck sweater, which was casual and comfortable. He had gold-wire glasses frames on the bridge of his tall nose. He was gentle and handsome, looking very gentle. The neighbor's big brother.

At this moment, Su Ci sat with Lu Zhe in an upright manner.

Lu Zhe took the wet towel next to him and wiped the girl's hands naturally, as if he was used to it.

While Mother Su was chatting with Wen Ya, Yu Guang paid attention to her daughter and Lu Zhe. Even though she and her husband loved their daughter, they were not like Lu Zhe, who cared about her every move.

If you don't put it on the tip of your heart, how can you care so much?

Mother Su retracted her peripheral vision.

The girl's wet fingers became more and more white under the light, and the fingertips were a touch of pale pink, which was very beautiful.

After wiping it clean, Lu Zhe let go of her hand.

And Su Ci was a little bad, and while no one was paying attention, she put her hand under the tablecloth and put it on Lu Zhe's thigh.

Fingertips swiped gently on his thigh.

Lu Zhe looked at the girl faintly.

Su Ci innocently winked at him, while her little hand pinched his leg restlessly.

His eyes darkened, Lu Zhe's expression was natural, his hand held the girl's messy little hand directly under the table, and squeezed it, signaling her not to do anything wrong.

At this time, Su Zhiyuan, who was diagonally opposite, chatted with Lu Zhe about a project in S City.

Su Ci's hand was clenched by Lu Zhe under the tablecloth, she didn't move, she sat obediently and listened to Lu Zhe's conversation with her eldest brother.

She found that the current Lu Zhe has broken away from the youthful youth, and has become a little more calm. Even the outline of his facial features has become deeper and deeper, and the sharp edges and corners of his profile have the maturity of a man.

It's true that everything grows in her aesthetics, and she likes it so much.

After a meal, the atmosphere in the box is very good.

Especially looking at the dining room, Lu Zhe took good care of Su Ci, why are Su's mother and Su's father still dissatisfied? They just regret Lu Zhe's physical problems.