Chapter 104

Su Ci nauseated again, the more she thought about it, the more she thought that she might be pregnant.

She looked at Lu Zhe who was dazed, "What should I do if I'm pregnant?"

Mother Su reminded her before to pay attention to contraception, but Su Ci didn't take it to heart, and now that she knew she was pregnant, she panicked.

She is still a child, how could she have a child?

Moreover, after giving birth to the child, the two-person world between her and Lu Zhe is gone.

Su Ci wanted to cry.

And on the other side of the screen.

Lu Zhe's body was stiff, his hands and feet were numb, and his handsome face was full of nervousness, "Tuantuan, are you sure?" They had taken safety measures a few times before.

Su Ci's eyes were extremely pitiful, "I don't know, but I want to vomit."

Lu Zhe's heart seemed to be tightly pinched. He was silent for a while and comforted the girl, "We will go to the hospital for a checkup tomorrow. If it is really pregnant, Tuantuan, let's get married."

This matter should also be told to Uncle Su and Aunt Su.

Originally, he planned to propose to the girl after college, but in this situation, he needs to plan ahead.

"Don't worry, it's all up to me. Uncle Su and Aunt Su blame it all. It's all my fault. I'll ask them to forgive me." Lu Zhe coaxed her softly, "Are you still feeling uncomfortable now?"

Su Ci shook her head, she just had the urge to vomit just now.

Only then did Lu Zhe feel relieved, "Tuan Tuan, you go to rest first, I will pick you up tomorrow morning."

Su Ci was also confused, why did she suddenly become pregnant?

She looked at the time, but unfortunately it was late at night, the pharmacy was closed, and there was no way to buy a pregnancy test, so she had to wait until tomorrow to go to the hospital for examination.

When the girl hung up the video call, Lu Zhe immediately stood up, picked up the jacket on the back of the chair, and strode out.

Wen Ya just came out of the kitchen and was about to bring the boiled sugar water to her son, but she didn't expect to see her son hurried downstairs.

"Cub, it's so late, are you still going out?" Wen Ya hurriedly stopped her son.

Lu Zhe turned his head, "Well, I have something to go out for."

After speaking, he quickly left.

Wenya looked at her son's nervous and hurried expression, she was a little worried, as if something serious had happened.

She walked back to the room with the sugar water.

Lu Chen had just finished taking a shower, his navy blue silk pajamas were only buttoned a few buttons, the neckline and chest were open, and the wet bangs hung down on his forehead, which was too shabby.

Seeing his wife come in with sugar water, he picked up his eyes and leaned over like his wife, "Yaya boiled sugar water for me?"

Sure enough, he was his wife's true love, and Yaya finally boiled sugar water for him.

Wen Ya handed him the bowl in her hand.

Lu Chen happily took the love sugar water.

"I cooked it for my son, but my son went out in a hurry, and I don't know what happened. I don't see the cub's face very well." Wen Ya thought about her son.