Chapter 16

Lu Zhe closed his eyes.

He seldom had contact with girls, and he wondered if girls were like Su Ci, not only squeamish, but also bad-tempered.

"Yeah." Lu Zhe responded in a low voice.

Su Ci's hand was still covering Lu Zhe's eyes, like a snail, she continued to move her feet out, trying to avoid such embarrassment.

She just took a small step, and the next second, the boy's big hand clasped her wrist.

The palms are cold and the finger pulps are rough.

She was a little stunned, wanting to stop Lu Zhe from making trouble, but his big hand moved away from her hand covering his eyes.

Lu Zhe's dark eyes were bottomless. He glanced at her, lowered his head, and returned the words just now to her in her ear, "Don't move." The soft touch constantly came from his chest. It is the numbness of the hands and feet, not the lack of consciousness.

Su Ci was about to say something when she heard the footsteps of the female employee coming out of it.

The female employee pushed open the door of the administrative office in front of the locker, followed by the sound of pulling a chair.

The surroundings became quiet again, and Su Ci didn't hear any movement.

After silently counting the time, Su Ci suppressed her voice, "Quick, let's go out."

She squeezed out from Lu Zhe's body.

The door of the office was not closed, Su Ci walked out from behind the locker, and saw the female employee holding a knife in her hand, the tip of the knife pointed at her wrist.

Su Ci stood at the door and did not walk over.

Lu Zhe, who came out, also saw what the female employee wanted to do.

The female employee looked at the two at the door in surprise, but she didn't expect them to come back, "You... why did you come back..."

"Oh, I missed something, come back and get it." Su Ci's voice was pleasant, but her tone was light, "Are you cutting your wrists?"

The female employee was stunned for a moment, obviously bewildered by Su Ci's straightforward question.

She held on to the knife, "don't come here."

Su Ci nodded, "I won't go there."

She looked at the female employee and asked her, "Why do you want to die? Don't you feel tortured when you see the blood flowing from your body?"

The female employee's gentle face was filled with pain, "You are still young, you don't understand that there are some things that are more terrifying and unbearable than torture like death."

There was no smile on Su Ci's fair face, and her expression was cold, "I really don't understand, I don't understand what could be more terrifying than death."

The hand of the female employee holding the knife trembled, her eyes full of sadness.

"I can't feel the same way for you. I know that life is only once, and nothing is more precious than life." Su Ci looked at her with anger in her dark eyes, "I hate people who are willing to sacrifice their lives to seek death. In this world , Many people want to live, but it is an extravagant hope. And those of you who are lucky enough to have many years of life, but you don't know how to cherish it, you always think that you are dead, and you are actually extremely stupid. "

Sometimes it's really ironic.

Those who want to live do not live long, and those who live long do not cherish it.