Chapter 99

At night, after knowing that Lu Zhe was the child of the Lu family, Zhao's father and Zhao's mother were so excited that they didn't sleep all night.

They even forgot that Fu Baili didn't come back for dinner in the evening.

"You said, if Youyou goes to the Lu family tomorrow, will the Lu family ignore her?" Mother Zhao turned around, and she pushed Father Zhao's back.

"Say you have long hair and short knowledge, do you know what the rich pay most attention to?"

Zhao's father faced Zhao's mother and told her, "Rich people don't care about money, but they care about reputation. We helped them raise Lu Zhe so much. We are the benefactors of the Lu family, and they should be grateful to us. "

Mother Zhao felt that her husband's words made sense.

"Besides, I asked my daughter to go to the Lu family tomorrow, in order to test the attitude of the Lu family. If the Lu family really refuses to accept the account, I have another solution." Zhao's small eyes flashed.

Mother Zhao only felt that there were mountains of gold and silver in front of her, "How much do you think the Lu family will give us as compensation?"

Father Zhao disliked his wife very much, "After so many years, why haven't you made any progress? Just eating rice, without thinking?"

He said, "It's not how much the Lu family gave us. You should think about it. We should ask how much the Lu family wants. Do you know how powerful and rich the Lu family is? There are also many Lujia properties."

In City B, both the Lu family and the Su family are notoriously rich and powerful.

Mother Zhao swallowed, "We want one million?"

Obviously, Zhao's father's heart is bigger than Zhao's mother, "After Lu Zhe inherited the Lu family, it will be hundreds of billions of property. We want 10 million, and an additional house is not too much."

Mother Zhao quickly smoothed the curly hair that covered her eyes to the back of her head, her face was full of shock, "One thousand... ten thousand."

My daughter won the lottery before. When they got 5 million, she already felt like she was dreaming. Unexpectedly, after her husband lost all the money, their family would soon have another 10 million. God bless the Zhao family. .

Father Zhao was also full of excitement, "Okay, okay, hurry up and sleep."

The next day, Zhao Youyou got the address of the Lu family and came to the door.

Standing outside the gate of the Lu family, she felt timid for the first time since her rebirth.

The solemn gate makes people fear, and the high wall makes people afraid to approach.

She clearly realized that the current Lu Zhe was completely different from him in the previous life. That indifferent boy had become the heir of a wealthy family in an instant.

Lu's house.

Wen Ya was entertaining Mother Su. She invited Mother Su to come over to taste tea, arrange flowers and chat. At this time, the housekeeper came in and reported that there was a girl outside the door, claiming to be Lu Zhe's sister.

"What's the other party's name?" Wen Ya put down the cup in her hand.

Butler: "She introduced herself as Zhao Youyou."

After retrieving Lu Zhe, both Wen Ya and Lu Chen sent people to investigate their son Lu Zhe's previous life, and also knew that Lu Zhe was adopted by the Zhao family.