Chapter 68

Shen Xue wanted to jump off the building for Fu Baili before, but was rescued by Su Ci. Seeing Su Ci frowning now, Shen Xue quickly explained, "I didn't like Fu Baili to pay attention to him and Zhao Youyou."

Su Ci looked at her.

Shen Xue coughed uncomfortably, "How can I say, my family background and appearance are not worse than Zhao Youyou, of course I'm not convinced if I lose to her, I just want to see how far Zhao Youyou and Fu Baili can go. "

Su Ci knows this question, "I tell you, they have been bound together for the rest of their lives, and you don't need to do useless work."

Fu Baili and Zhao Youyou are the male and female protagonists in this rebirth of the sweet pet, and they are destined to be together, and Shen Xue, as a female supporting character who can't survive a few chapters, if she hadn't rescued Shen Xue, she would already be dead.

"If you are blind and continue to like Fu Baili, if I can save you once, I may not be able to save you a second time." After all, all the female supporting roles in this book against Zhao Youyou became cannon fodder.

Shen Xue really still gave up completely on Fu Baili, saying that she didn't like Fu Baili was just lying to herself and others.

She looked at Su Ci dejectedly, "Why are you so sure that the two of them will always be together? I've heard that Fu Baili's grandma doesn't like Zhao Youyou very much. She is against Fu Baili being with Zhao Youyou."

Su Ci was a little surprised. The book only mentioned that the parents of the male protagonist used money to send Zhao Youyou, and the grandmother who did not describe Fu Baili also objected.

However, she remembered that she had rescued Mrs. Fu.

If she hadn't rescued Mrs. Fu, and the other party had been thrown to death by a high-altitude projectile, there would indeed be no plot of Mrs. Fu's objection to the male and female protagonists being together.

Su Ci's red lips twitched. She didn't think it was a big deal to watch the fun, but she didn't expect that she would cause Zhao Youyou a big trouble.

Su Ci said angrily, "What if Mrs. Fu objected to them being together? Can you take the position?"

Anyway, no matter what the process is, the male and female protagonists are a sweet couple in the end.

Su Ci's tone was a little disgusting, "You wouldn't be so stupid, you still want to be a stepping stone for their relationship and contribute to their love, right?"

Shen Xue choked on her breath, she had learned how abhorrent Su Ci's words were.

However, as ugly as it may sound, the truth is true.

Shen Xue said in a sullen voice, "No, I'm not stupid."

Su Ci glanced at the other party, "A smart person won't jump off a building for someone who doesn't like him."

"Ah, ah, don't lift my scars, I was confused for a while." Shen Xue was ashamed and ashamed, thinking of the stupid things she had done, she was so embarrassed that she wanted to dig through the concrete with her feet.

Su Ci smiled, "You know regret, you know shame, it's not too stupid."

Shen Xue begged for mercy: "The peerlessly beautiful Miss Su, please save me some face."

The sun is high, the sun is fierce.

Su Ci stood impatiently, and the people around her also looked at her from time to time. She held an umbrella to completely block the sun, "Do you have anything else?"