Chapter 66

"Lu Zhe."

Su Ci looked at the boy who suddenly appeared in surprise.

Lu Zhe quietly looked at the girl standing next to Ji Chi, his eyes were a little cold, "Tuantuan, come here."

Seeing Shang Lu Zhe's gaze, Su Ci felt inexplicably guilty. She hung up Lu Zhe's phone just now, but she was caught by him and wrapped her outside the bar in a blink of an eye.

Su Ci turned her head and instructed the bodyguard, "Send Ji Chi to the hospital."

Then, she obediently walked over to Lu Zhe.

The girl's soft and flowing skirt brushed from her fingertips, and Ji Chi clenched her hands.

There were wounds on the corners of his mouth and eyebrows, but it didn't detract from his handsomeness at all. Instead, his hard and cold face was a little more unruly.

Seeing the girl walking towards the boy with light footsteps, Ji Chi let go of her hand weakly.

"Why are you here?" Su Ci was surprised to see Lu Zhe suddenly appear.

"I was just talking to a client nearby." Lu Zhe's hand moved naturally on the girl's waist, full of possessiveness, "How about you?"

"I'm here for something." Su Ci thought that she got another golden marshmallow, and she was in a better mood now that she could see Lu Zhe.

Lu Zhe glanced at Ji Chi on the opposite side, his eyes were a little cold, he asked Su Ci, "Is the matter finished?"

Su Ci nodded, "It's done, I'll go with you."

Lu Zhe's cold face eased a bit, "Okay."

Boss Fang has been paying attention to the situation of Lu Zhe and Su Ci in the car. Seeing that Lu Zhe brought Su Ci over soon, he quickly got down from the rear tail seat.

Su Ci greeted: "Uncle Fang."

Boss Fang smiled and said, "I was talking with Xiao Zhe and some customers nearby just now." He looked at Su Ci and Lu Zhe's expressions, there should be nothing wrong?

"Get in the car and take Uncle Fang back first." Lu Zhe opened the rear tail seat door.

"Actually, I can take a taxi and go back." Boss Fang is very interesting. He was also young, and of course he didn't want to be the light bulb for the two of them.

Su Ci was very embarrassed, "It's okay, Uncle Fang, get in the car."

"Then I'll sit in the front." Boss Fang opened the door of the passenger seat and sat in.

Boss Fang sat in the front, Lu Zhe and Su Ci sat in the back.

The car started, the lights went backwards quickly, there were not many pedestrians on the road, and the road was a little quiet at night.

Su Ci disliked that she was sitting a little far away from Lu Zhe, and she moved her body quietly until her arm touched Lu Zhe's body before she stopped.

At this time, outside the door of the bar.

Ding Xiaoyou watched in surprise as Su Ci turned towards the boy who suddenly appeared. Didn't she like Ji Chi? How to go with other men?

"Ji Chi, I'll accompany you to the hospital." Now that Jiaojiao is gone, she has to seize the opportunity, "You are here to save me from being injured, and I should take care of you."

Ji Chi stood up straight, he turned his head and looked at Ding Xiaoyou with a smile on his face, "Please stay away from me."

Ding Xiaoyou's face turned pale, and she was instantly stabbed by the indifference in Ji Chi's eyes.