Chapter 80

Lu Zhe walked towards Su Ci's footsteps for a while, then he walked in another direction.

Then, Su Ci saw him go to the refrigerator.

He took out a bottle of yogurt, inserted a straw, and walked towards her.

Only then did Su Ci realize that she was thirsty. Instead of taking the yogurt, she took Lu Zhe's hand, put her red lips together, and took a small gulp.

After taking a few sips in a row, Su Ci found that she was not only thirsty, but also hungry.

Just now at Mrs. Fu's birthday party, she only ate a few snacks and was busy saving people.

"I'm hungry." Su Ci looked at Lu Zhe pitifully.

Lu Zhe's eyes were dark and bright, and his cold voice was a little low, "What do you want to eat?"

"It's all right." Su Ci moved closer to him, and immediately smelled the alcohol on him. She smelled it, "Have you been drinking?"

Lu Zhe loosened the button on his neck with one hand, "Well, drink a little."

Su Ci looked at his expression carefully, Qing Jun's face was not drunk.

"I'm going to see what ingredients are in the refrigerator." The houses here have regular hourly workers to clean and sanitize, and the ingredients in the refrigerator are regularly changed.

Su Ci watched Lu Zhe stand up, unbuttoned the suit with one hand, and then took it off, revealing the white shirt inside.

Lu Zhe's current clothes are all tailor-made, not only the texture of the fabric is very good, but also the size is suitable, which perfectly fits his figure.

During the action, Su Ci could still see the faint outline of the chest muscles under the boy's white shirt.

Lu Zhe rolled up the sleeves on both sides and told the girl, "You wait, I'll do it now."

Then, Su Ci saw the boy who had just returned from the reception, took off his suit, put on an apron, and walked into the kitchen.

Su Ci's black eyes were bright. She felt that Lu Zhe in a suit was indescribably noble and handsome. He was wearing an apron, and he was also handsome enough to make her heart skip a beat.

In the kitchen, Lu Zhe made the tomato and egg soup and prepared to cook noodles.

Su Ci lightened her steps, walked to the kitchen door, and admired Lu Zhe's cooking.

The boy has wide shoulders and narrow waist, and his black suit pants wrap his two long, strong legs.

Su Ci felt that everything about Lu Zhe was based on her aesthetics, which made her like it so much.

Lu Zhe's cooking skills are good, which he has cultivated since he was a child. In addition, he has a talent for everything, and he made a simple tomato noodle soup with a twelve-point fragrance.

The noodles soaked up the juice of the rich tomato noodle soup, and there were beautifully shaped fried eggs on top. The noodle soup was also sprinkled with sweet corn kernels, and chopped green onion, and the color was beautiful.

Lu Zhe held the cooked noodles, and when he turned around, he saw the girl standing by the door.

When his eyes fell on the girl's feet, he saw that the girl's two beautiful snow feet were bare, stepping directly on the cold floor. He frowned slightly, "Why don't you wear shoes?"

Su Ci has a very squeamish self-consciousness, "High heels make my feet hurt."

Lu Zhe put down the bowl in his hand, walked over to pick up the girl, and put her at the dining table. Then he took light pink soft-soled slippers from the shoe cabinet and helped her put them on.