•Chapter 1•

Here I was again having a panic attack in the university bathrooms.

Locking myself away in a cubicle I sat on the toilet seat attempting to calm my breathing down. Checking my watch I saw it was 3rd lesson. The lesson we was having that stupid assembly that I just can't do.

I am in the girls toilets right?

Whatever who fucking cares.

This is normal for me. Hiding in the bathrooms whilst having a panic attack since I can't do so many people in certain rooms. Jesus I can only just handle my classes.

I heard the bathroom door open as I had just calmed down.

Atleast it was only a 3 minute panic attack...

Shoes clicked on the floor as I heard them coming closer to me.

"Excuse me, your going to have to leave the bathroom" a male voice spoke.

A fucking male.

Fuck fuck fuck

I'm definitely not in the girls bathroom.

Trying to make my voice deeper I managed to get out "okay" a simple word that near enough just made me break down again.

I hate anxiety

"No miss, I can tell your a female, your needed in the assembly hall immediately" the voice spoke again.

Cursing internally I unlocked the stall and stepped out.

And there stood an attractive man with ice blue eyes curly hair sharp jawline.

He looked to old to be a student here.

"Have you been crying miss?.." he began looking at me.

He wants my name.

"Erm it's Hazel, and no I haven't" I replied fiddling with my hands.

"Hazel.... Has a nice ring to it, well off you go, your being looked for" the still unknown man spoke as he pointed his thumb towards the door.

"Right yes, yes of course, see you whenever sir" i stammered before speed walking out of the bathrooms hearing the persons chuckle as the door shut.

Fuck...

Now I have to walk in there silently.

And without fucking tripping Hazel

I began the short walk to the auditorium.

As I got there I saw my old principle who weirdly stepped down from her job. No idea why...

"Miss Hastings, your late, let me guess another bathroom trip?" She spoke glaring at my puffy eyes.

"Sorry miss, can I sit at the back please, I don't want to bring attention" I said. I really didn't, I just wanted to slip in like a ghost.

"Yes, try not to trip or else you will bring attention to yourself" she said before opening the door and moving her head to the side.

The auditorium was silent. So silent you could hear a pin drop.

Walking as quietly as I could I rushed to my seat luckily I was next to my friend Rose.

Well I wouldn't call her a friend, I don't really have any with being in special classes for my anxiety.

"Where have you been?" Rose hissed as I took my seat and placed my glasses on.

"Bathroom" I said giving her that look so she understood.

"You need to see a therapist" Rose replied with before the lights dimmed and a man came walking on stage.

No. No no no no.

It can't be.

Nope Hazel it isn't.

"Good morning or should I say good afternoon students, I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Kai Cunning's. Yes no need to laugh I understand my name does rhyme. Anyways. Miss highnam please put the power point on" mr Cunning's spoke.

And that was when I recognised him.

He was the person who caught me in the toilet.

His eyes found mine and he smirked, my face went red and I looked down.

For fuck sake.

Looking back up I saw the first slide just in time.

No fucking way.

Mr Cunning's was our new principle.

Oh my fucking god.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't know.. I don't know what to think of it 🥲 anyways. First chapter.