💋Chapter 14💋

Viewer discretion is advised
Mature Content
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His hand gripped in my hair I bobbed my head up and down keeping at a steady pace.

I could tell he wanted to open his eyes but I wouldn't let him. Not yet.

"Hazel —Fuck— Please can I —Oh Jesus— Open my eyes" he said his face screwing in what I hope was pleasure.

Taking his cock out my mouth with a pop I looked at him.

"Not yet" I said before licking the head and placing it back in my mouth.

My pace went faster as the grip on my hair was becoming tighter.

I couldn't help but moan on his cock as the grip on my hair went so tight.

He groaned as he finally started making my head go up and down himself. At his own pace.

His cock hit the back of my throat as I gagged. Eyes beginning watering. I forced my mouth of his dick and said hoarsely

"Open your eyes"

And before he could even look at me my mouth was already back circling his dick.

"Oh Hazel, you look so good on your knees for me" Kai spoke before forcing my head to go faster.

"That's a g-good g-girl" he stammered as I moaned in response.

His groans where soon turning into moms as his head fell back.

He stopped moving my head as he stood up and looked down at me.

"Open your mouth for me pretty girl" he some smiling that soft smile that'll make me do anything.

Opening my mouth I stick my tongue out.

"Perfect" he whispered before spitting right in my mouth.

I moaned loud.

"Look at you, begging for my cock to be back in your mouth. You really think you can tell me what to do? I don't think so" Kai said before shoving his cock in my mouth it hitting the back of my throat immediately causing me to gag.

His moans grew louder as I felt his cock pulsing before a liquid shot in the back of my throat.

He carefully slid his cock out of my mouth before pulling his boxers and sweats up.

He helped me stand as he picked me up and placed me on the bed, gently.

"You were perfect darling, and you didn't even use your safeword, I'm proud of you Hazel" Kai said softly in my ear as his head fell in the crook of my neck.

And that's how we lay, the tv blaring in the background, and my professor lying on me, soft snores leaving his mouth.

It was peaceful.

And so content.

Until a large knock woke him up.

"Stand at the top of the stairs" he spoke groggily before standing up, swaying a bit before leaving the room.

Following his orders I did stand at the top of the stairs, I could see the front door perfectly. And the fucking PE teacher stood there.

In a short ass skirt with a crop top that didn't suit her.

I felt my blood boil until I remembered I just had his cock in my mouth.

Not her. Fucking me.

I made him cum.

Not fucking her.

"What are you doing here Ebony?" Kai spoke one arm on the door the other at his side.

"I'm here for you babe obviously" she spoke in an awful seductive voice.

It Made me heave.

"Well I don't fucking want you ebony I made that clear last year" he spat glaring at her.

"Well I want you so I win, and I'm surprised your huge cock isn't hard it normally always is at this time" she spoke attempting to touch his hair.

I moved towards the first step of the stairs, this bitch.

Thinking over her words I realised what she had said.

'Your huge cock isn't hard it normally always is at this time'

Of course his cock wasn't hard I have just made him cum in my mouth.

I felt a short burst of pride erupt in my stomach as I watched her failed attempts of trying to touch him.

"Ebony if you don't leave my property I will call the cops, your trespassing without my permission" Kai spoke grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

"Fine, but I'd warn you, if you keep behaving like this I'll make sure the whole university knows there's always a student in your office" Ebony said before storming off.

I watched as he slammed the front door press a button and all the windows turned dark.

"Fucking little slag" he ranted as he came up the steps and brought me in a hug.

"This plan, needs to be finalised tomorrow Kai she's a fucking cow" I said burying my head into his chest.

"I know, and it will, but for now let's get some sleep, we both need it" he said before leading me back to his bedroom and lying back on top of me.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hi besties

So HANDS UP if you think this PE teacher needs to be killed of 🙌🙌