•Chapter 2•

Here I was once a fucking again having another panic attack. I don't know why I even decided to actually go in today. My anxiety is so fucking high.

I'm definitely in the girls bathrooms though, I triple checked.

Pinching my thigh my nerves began to settle, Jesus I need some meds.

I haven't been the same since I found out Mr Cunning's was my new principle. It's day three of him working.

I've counted everyday. I don't understand why..

I mean every girl in uni was drooling over the principle as he strutted through the hallways thinking he runs the place.

Well.. he kind of does.

The rules have changed too.

Some being really good and others being bloody stupid.

Some include: •girls will be given the right to go to the bathroom when necessary.
•your allowed to stay of if your not up for university this will not affect your attendance
•bullying you'll be suspended almost immediately and if bullying continues you get kicked out

And my favourite rule ever in my whole 22 years is that you actually get your own 'flat' which includes everything.

"Hazel, your not in here are you" roses voice rang in the empty bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm here, one second" I replied before clearing my throat and flushing the toilet so it doesn't look like I've been sobbing and shaking for the past god knows how long.

"Hazel, you really need to see someone, it's affecting your life, what was it you wanted to be? Was it something to do with animals?" She said as she slightly hugged me.

"No, I wanted to become a CEO working with animals is my second choice if I can't succeed in my first option" I said backing away from the hug.

"Then see someone, there was just a small announcement in class just then, Mr Cunning's is a certified counsellor person thingy" Rose said shrugging her shoulders and softening her gaze.

"Right, okay, I'll try and speak to someone, but anything but a therapist I refuse" I said washing my hands before splashing my face with water.

"Brilliant, because your the first person he wants to see" she said before opening the bathroom door and walking out.

I froze.

No. That can't be true. Nope it isn't true Hazel don't panic.

Do
Not
Panic

Taking a deep breath I left the bathroom keeping my head down until I hit something hard.

I tripped falling backwards and me being me I fell.

"Ow fuck" i hissed as I took the hand that was held out infront of me.

"Oh dear, swearing infront of your principle and professor" I heard the male voice. That voice belonging to Mr Cunning's.

"Oh fuck, I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry sir, I didn't mean to I was just walking back to class— wait. What? What do you mean professor?" I rambled before looking into his eyes.

"Oh so you was in the bathroom when the announcement was said... we'll I'm your new English professor, Mr Scrooge left" he said with a smirk.

"My English teacher isn't called Mr Scrooge, it's Mr Hunter" I said now looking away from his eyes.

"Ah yes, but he does act like a Scrooge does he not?" Mr Cunning's replied releasing a deep chuckle.

"That would be inappropriate. To say Mr Cunnings but you are correct. Anyways what are we doing in English since you are our new teacher"  I said as we began to walk back to my class.

"Shakespeare obviously. To be or not to be that Is the question we'll be working on Romeo and Juliet." he replied and I actually laughed.

A genuine laugh. I haven't laughed in ages and I don't even know why i was laughing.

"Okay no problem and my friend.. well I wouldn't really call her a friend said your a certified counsellor thingy and I'm the first person you want to speak with.. is that true?" I said all humour gone from my voice which was now replaced with worry.

"Yes your 'friend' rose, is correct, I want to speak with you personally tomorrow" Mr Cunning's said using his fingers for apostrophe marks when he said friend.

"O-okay, w-what, time?" I said stammering my anxiety battling to leave my body.

"About 11, I'll come and get you from class, have a good day Miss Hastings, we'll talk tomorrow" Mr Cunning's said before pointing to my classroom door and walking of with a weird spring in his step.

Was he generally excited to speak with me?

Walking into my business class I apologised to Miss Connor before taking my seat.

Jesus fucking Christ.

What am I doing?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••