💋Chapter 13💋

Viewer discretion is advised.
Mature content.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His hand fell of my neck as it trailed down my spine.

Up and down. Up and down.

His fingertips soft on my skin I wrapped my arms around his neck before moving myself closer.

His other hand released my chin as it slowly went down and went under my- well his shirt before grabbing ahold of my left breast.

My nipples hardened almost to fast.

I refused to break the kiss or look at him.

I was hiding my desperation, and placing it in the kiss instead as I put more force causing myself to grip at the ends of his hair.

He broke the kiss and my forehead hit his.

"Calm down darling, we have all night" he spoke gruffly before removing his hand that was on my tit and lifting my chin.

"You look so gorgeous when your flustered and desperate" he whispered before flipping us and placing his lips back on mine.

Both hands of my body he kept his lips locked with mine as he bunched up his shirt to my hips.

No one has ever been like this before.

"I'm going to go slow, now think of a safe word before we escalate this" he spoke before leaning down and kissing my lower stomach.

Think Hazel.

A word we both understand.

"Ashes" I whispered before I let my head hit the pillow.

"Are you positive?" He asked as his breath hit my stomach.

"Yes" I replied and shut my eyes.

You can do this.

I lifted my head to see him leaning on his knees.

"Sit up" he whispered grasping my thighs. Doing as he said I watched as his hands slowly removed the shirt I was wearing before staring at me.

Becoming self-conscious, I tired to cover myself as much as possible.

"Don't Do that" he said before grabbing both my arms and kissing up and down each one. Removing his lips from my arms he pressed them to my lips before moving down towards my neck. Then my collarbone.

He moved so fucking slow I was about to just fuck him myself.

But I held myself back.

Once he reached my thighs he kissed the scars that laid upon my skin.

"Beautiful, every inch of you is beautiful" he whispered before finally lowering his mouth onto my clit.

I jolted from the sudden wetness but soon got held down by his hands.

I raised my neck to see him looking directly at me whilst he was still licking my clit.

Oh my fuck.

My head fell back as he placed a finger at my entrance.

Just fucking do it.

And he did.

His finger pumping in and out of my pussy whilst he still sucked on my clit.

"Fuck" I groaned trying to lean up.

His free hand raised and landed on my stomach forcing me back down.

I tried multiple times to get back up but his hand kept me there.

Finally giving up I gasped when I felt him add another finger.

I'm most likely soaked by now.

"Kai, holy fuck" I whispered loud enough as my hands gripped his sheets.

"That's a good girl" he said gruffly before wrapping a hand around my waist and making me land on his lap, I was raised slightly so he could still fuck me with his fingers.

My head fell in the crook of his neck as the pleasure finally overtook me.

I was actually doing this.

Moaning in his ear my arms wrapped around him.

"Fuck, Hazel, you feel this" he spat before lifting his bottom half and there it was.

His hardened cock.

"Oh fuck" I whispered as he managed to squeeze a third finger in.

At this point my moans were continuous down his ear as he gripped me tighter with each moan.

My climax was approaching nearer and nearer, my moans became louder and his hand went faster.

Considering he hasn't even fucked me yet, I was excited to find out what it will be like.

"Stop tightening around my finger hazel, I don't want to shove my cock in this tight pussy yet" Kai said as his fingers sped up.

And it happened.

My climax tipped as I bit into his shoulder hard, strangled moans leaving my mouth as I cummed on his fingers.

"That's my girl" he whispered before taking his fingers out of my dripping pussy and licking them.

I shouldn't find that hot but I did.

"I-I w-want to— fuck" I whispered after taking my mouth of his shoulder.

A bite mark, in dark purple was forming rapidly.

Oops.

"What is it princess" he spoke in my ear caressing my hair with his none cum hand.

Giving up on telling him I crawled of him and dragged him so he was standing.

His bulge was so fucking visible.

"Close your eyes" I said before kissing his lips.

He closed them as I silently hit the floor.

With so much carefulness I slid his sweats down with his boxers.

His cock sprung free, the head leaking pre-cum.

"Hazel what are you doing" he said with his eyes still shut.

"Relax" I said before finally licking my tongue up the vein on his cock.

His legs buckled as he fell on the bed.

smiling I got of my knees, walking over to him and kneeling back down. before pulling his sweats and boxers down further before sticking his cock in my mouth.

"O-oh f-fuck Hazel" he stumbled upon his words before gripping my hair with difficulty his eyes still sealed shut.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Holy water anyone?
Coz I don't want any :)
Remember Hazels safeword guys plz
'Ashes'