•Chapter 9•

Tension guys
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

His lips were soft, So fucking soft, his finger left my chin as he gently put a hand at the back of my neck.

Deepening the Kiss I wrapped my arms around his neck.

His hand started moving from the small of my back until we heard a knock on the door.

We yanked ourselves away as I cleaned my glasses and attempted to calm down my swollen lips.

I looked at Kai and saw he was trying to calm down his lips aswell.

A sly smirk came on our faces before it disappeared as he opened the door.

"Oh professor cunning's hurry quick, there's a fight on the yard" our PE teacher said before catching eyes with me.

"Miss Hastings what are you doing here?" She asked as I began to say my response.

"It's alright Ebony we was having a little chat" he said before moving his eyes towards me.

I looked down and mumbled 'what turned into a make out sesh' My PE teacher looked at me

"What did you say to my boyfriend" she spat before covering her mouth.

No fucking way.

Absolutely not.

I fucking should've trusted my gut.

It felt like my heart cracked as I stifled back tears and left the room.

I ran to the toilets and threw myself in one of the stalls.

Silent sobs broke out of my mouth as I gripped my hair.

I don't even know why I'm so fucking upset.

It was a kiss

ONE FUCKING KISS

and I'm like this.

Why did I trust him?

He's probably told every single little detail about my life to that little slag.

I removed my hands from my hair as I saw clumps of it in my hands.

Anxiety for you.

Rubbing my eyes violently I refused to let anymore tears fall for that arsehole.

I was going to go to jakes party, and I was going to get fucking drunk.

Now it's just to find him.

Leaving the bathroom stall I checked my eyes before exiting walking straight into a chest.

That chest being Mr Cunnings'

"Hazel please" he began but I shoved myself away and stormed of.

I looked behind me to see him following me.

Perfect.

Jake was in my eyesight as I walked straight up to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Who the fu- oh Hazel what's up?" He said facing me.

"Is that invite still open?" I said loudly to make sure HE could hear me.

"Oh yeah, it is, but I thought you had a dinner with your mother and our principle?" He said actually raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yeah plans changed, so what time?" I said glaring behind me but not making it obvious.