•Chapter 31•

Monday morning

Not having university was fucking worth it because he made me paralysed. When he had finished fucking me 8 fucking times I couldn't walk, couldn't get out of the bed.

I was sweaty and stank of cum. He physically had to pick me up and place me in the shower. And he still had to hold onto me then.

So when I went home on the Sunday I stayed in my bed, only getting up to answer the door for my takeaway or having a shower.

And I've come on my period so this is fun.

Cramps absolutely slaughtering my stomach and uterus, I wobbled as I stood on my legs. Finding some joggers and kais shirt I decided to go in university to see him.

Carefully placing a heat pack on the outside of my joggers I threw the top on making sure it covered the pack.

Grabbing my phone and e-cigarette I left my dorm.

Walking down the countless steps was painful as I had to stop in every 4th step.

Leaving the building the smell of fresh air attacked my nose. Grimacing I looked at my car then looked away.

I'll have to walk, I don't even have my keys.

Scoffing internally I began to long ass treck to university.

The building coming into view I smiled as I saw kai walking in through the doors with quite a rush.

Becoming concerned on his actions I followed in after him.

Letting the automatic doors slide shut I watched as he put his hands through his hair before looking up to the ceiling.

What the fuck is wrong with him?

Speeding up I attempted to catch up to him, a swarm of students left classrooms as the bell rang.

Attempting to look over the heads of everyone trying to find my 6ft 1 boyfriend.

Spotting his panicked face I bathed through most of the students as they walked on laughing and joking.

Still keeping an eye on kais hair I hit a hard chest.

"Hazel?" The voice spoke I froze. Looking up Jake was in my view.

Forcing a smile I waved and barged past him.

Brilliant I've lost him again.

Checking the corridor no one goes down I saw him facing a wall, arms crossed and head bowed down.

Quietly walking towards him I stopped.

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

There she was.

Ebony fucking Michelle.

Moving my feet closer I saw her lips on his. Mouth open my keys fell to the floor in shock.

Kai whipped around.

"H-Hazel?" He stammered, tears falling out of my eyes I bent down to get my keys before running.

Bolting out of the doors I heard kais footsteps close behind me.

No. No. No I need to get home.

Turning many corners kais voice still rung in the streets.

"Hazel!! Please!" he screamed as I stopped outside my car. Turning to face him his face fell at my appearance.

"Ashes" I said loud enough for him to hear before digging my secret car keys from under a plant pot getting in my car, turning it on and driving of.

Kais figure stood there on the path as he watched me leave.

I was broken.

That's it.

I'm breaking it of with him. Blocking his number. And un-enrolling from university.

I'm such a fucking idiot.

I'm so fucking stupid

Of course a relationship wouldn't work.

And I cannot believe I said ashes.

The safe word I came up with many months ago.

That's why he didn't chase after me.

Because as soon as I say my safe word, he has to stop.

It's the rule.....
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm SORRY!!