•Chapter 12•

Hazel

His lips were still the same softness as they were earlier today. Now I know that little slag is someone who's as obsessive as the popular girls eases me. Not a lot. Definitely not. But it weirdly settles me.

I didn't realise he had turned his car on until I leant backwards and the car horn set of.

Breaking myself away from his lips I placed a hand on my chest.

Nothing like a lovely little life scare is there?

"Fucking arse" I said hitting him as his chest vibrated with his chuckles.

"Sorry, but we need to go, look to your left" he said pointing his thumb in the direction of jakes house.

And there jake was making his way towards Kai's car with a fucking bat.

Shit.

Jumping into the back seats I frantically whisper-yelled "fucking drive" and he did.

We was out of reach as Jake reached the car.

Checking out the windows I made sure I was safe to get back in the front seat.

Once I finally buckled myself I realised.

"Shit, Kai, Kai, my fucking car" I said unsuccessfully trying to make him turn around.

"Don't worry my sister is taking care of it" he spoke before placing his hand on my thigh squeezing it softly.

"B-but, my k-keys?" I said before opening my small bag and emptying the contents, out fell my grinder, jakes cigarettes, my lighter, my glasses and my phone.

No fucking keys.

"Kai they aren't in my bag" i said making sure I had emptied the full thing.

"I know, my sister was at that party, pretending to be someone your age. She took the keys out of your bag. She kept me updated on your behaviour" he said his eyes focusing on the road.

"O-oh okay, not like that's theft or anything" I said rolling my eyes before looking out the window.

"First of all, it's not technically theft, we'll it is but it isn't, you know me sooo yeah. And secondly do not ever roll your eyes at me young lady" he said smirking before his grip on my thigh grew tighter.

How did he know I rolled my eyes.

Whatever.

"How long are we going to be... I need a shower" I said trying to erase the smell of alcohol and weed of my body.

"Couple of minutes stay patient" he said before making a sharp turn.

Me obviously not expecting it I crashed into the side of the car. Bringing myself upright I groaned as I rubbed my head.

"No need" I groaned as my fingers massaged the place where it hurt the fucking most.

"No, your just a bloody clutz hazel" he said before making another sharp turn, causing me to fall into the side of the car again.

"For fuck sake Kai" I said now rubbing my elbow.

"We're here" he said before turning his car of getting out and opening my door.

Shutting the door I looked straight ahead.

I weren't expecting to see a medium sized house full of fucking glass.

No brick walls, just pure glass.

If I ever fuck him, I am not doing it here.

"You seem surprised" Kai whispered in my ear before grabbing my hand and leading me towards his house.

"Don't look too scared, there's a button that tints all the glass when you want it too. Cost me a shit ton obviously but I like it" he said as he unlocked his door and brought me inside.

It's okay to say I didn't think his decor skills would be that good...

Wait..

He owns a fucking company for fuck sake.

No wonder.

"Bathroom is upstairs through the 2nd room on the right" he spoke before locking his front door.

Walking up the steps and into the exact room he told me to go in, I made a bee line to the door which was ajar.

Turning the shower on I sat on the sink.

Shit I have no toothbrush. Or clothes.

"Toothbrush, clothes aka my shirt you don't need underwear I'll wash it" Kai spiel entering the bathroom placing the stuff down before waiting outside for me to get unchanged.

And now I was completely bare in my professors mirror.

Removing my eyes from the ugly person looking back I stepped in the shower. The sting  hitting my arms and legs.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walked out of the bathroom drying the ends of my hair with a towel, his shirt was comfy.

And there he lay on his phone, shirtless with only some grey sweatpants on.

Am I really staying here?

He looks up and smiles.

"Come over here darling" he spoke holding his arms out.

I did as he said and fell onto his lap.

"You look really good with my shirt on, I may just let you take it home." He said quietly before gripping my neck and smashing his lips onto mine.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I think you know what's next.....